Date

"So what's the plan for today?" Kaiden asked, his confidence and calmness unnerved Matthew. He wasn't surprised and it was probably best that the guy was seemingly in a good mood but it still made him nervous.
"Well I don't really want to go out." Matthew drawled out the sentence hoping that Kaiden would interrupt and give some insight into what was happening but the boy just sat there waiting. "So, um, instead I thought we could just order some food and maybe watch a movie or something." After a brief pause he added "Its really up to you".

Kaiden agreed to Matthews quickly thought up plan, although he had been thinking about it all day, and they soon decided on a movie to watch. Well that depends on your definition of soon.
"Harry Potter?" Was Matthews first suggestion
"No"
"Suits?"
"No"
"IT?"
"Which one?"
"The first one?"
"No"
"The second one?"
"No"
"Any movie or TV show that's even been created?"
"That would be a good idea"
"Seriously?"

Kaiden just smirked at Matthews obvious frustration and tightened his arm around the blonde boy's shoulders.
"Why don't we order the food and decide whilst we wait for it?"
"Uh yeah sure...what do you want to order?" Matthew didn't understand how he was having such a normal conversation with this guy. Whether he's been violent or not, Kaiden knew his address and he had his number. All without Matthews consent.

"What are you thinking about?" Kaiden's face was suddenly a lot closer to his own, his chest was nearly touching Matthews arm and shoulder. Matthews breath caught in his throat as he tried to reply, his hands were sweating against his thighs as Kaiden didn't move away.
"Just about what we're gonna eat, I'll cook if you want or we can order like you said"

"You usually order from the pizza place round the corner don't you?" He smiled as Matthew nodded, the fact that he knew that didn't worry Matthew as much as it should have.
Matthew stared at the other boy for a moment and, as if suddenly remembering their proximity, shot up from the sofa to grab his phone.
"I'll call them now."
Asking Kaiden what he wanted and ordering for the both of them he realized that his parents were assuming he was going to cook for himself so they wouldn't have left him any money for take out, especially for two people. He looked to Kaiden and dreaded telling him
"My parents are out"
"Obviously"
"No I mean they're out and they haven't left any money"
"Why does that matter?"
"Well..."
"Of course I'm paying"
Matthew just started at the boy and slowly nodded before turning his attention back to his phone, Charlie had left a couple of messages asking for him to call. Thinking nothing of it and being slightly concerned, Matthew unlocked his phone and called his friend.

It rang for a while before the other boy picked up
"Mateo! Thank you for calling me in my lifetime, clearly it's an inconvenience for you" Matthew rolled his eyes but smiled at his friends immaturity
"What's up Charlie?"
"Mum wants me to walk with Amanda to school tomorrow, you know it's her first year, Mum doesn't want her walking by herself all the time."
"Oh so rain check on our usual walk?"
"You're free to join."
"No it's alright, she leaves way too early for me."
"At least you have a choice." Charlie grumbled causing Matthew to laugh. The conversation quickly ended and Matthew dropped his phone back on the table.

As he turned back around he was harshly shoved backwards, the remote and his phone both falling to the ground, making a crash at the impact. Kaiden's hands were suddenly pushing down on his shoulders, close to his neck. He was clearly putting force into it.

"What the fuck was that?" He growled, his grip on Matthew tightening causing the boy to wince in pain.

"What was what?"

"Don't act dumb it doesn't suit you. What was the flirting and the laughing with that boy?" Matthew was starting to panic, Kaidens grip on him wasn't loosening however much he tried to get free.

"It was nothing, it was my friend telling me he couldn't walk to school with me tomorrow. He has to walk with his sister instead."

"You better hope that's all it was." Matthew was pushed backwards as Kaiden shoved him and then stalked back to where he was sitting. He fell back onto the sofa into his previous position, as if nothing had happened. Matthew felt his eyes water as he brushed his hands over where Kaiden had grabbed him. His stare was fixed on the wall behind the sofa, no longer feeling confident enough to look at him.