Chapter 6 (teaser)

I know everyone been waiting for a new chapter, I'm sorry for the lateness but to make it up here is the teaser for y'all:

"Ok that's it stop it! This is not funny" Mei Lan said out loud. When Mei Lan turned around she saw no one behind nor near her, that was enough to make her shrink back in fear.

"Boo!" Darien yelled from behind her, coming out from the pitch darkness. Mei Lan let out a loud, ear piercing screech  from the shock, her heartbeat jumped higher than the peak of the everest mountain and started beating faster than she could handle. Cold blood coursed through her veins and every part of her weak body started shaking from fear, limb to limb. She fell on the floor clutching on her chest, attempting to slow down her painful heartbeat.

"I got you didn't I?" He chirped, the girl just responded with a breathless fake laugh. She placed the candle next to her and laid down tiredly on red carpet, breathing heavily as the crackling fire from the fireplace tried to calm her down but Darien didn't notice it.

"Hey c'mon don't sleep, you know what Evelyn said! If you sleep the midnight man will get you" Darien said in a spooky voice obviously joking but Mei Lan didn't move and inch.

"I don't care" She responded non-chalantly, he groaned and began walking towards the candle he planted on the tiled floor. Grabbing the candle he began searching for his friends and disappeared into the thick darkness.

After a minute, Mei Lan tried to get up but she was put down to the ground by something heavy. It pressed on her body with an energy that she couldn't fight, she forced her eyes to look up just to make eye contact with a pair of bleeding eyes with a broken eyeglass. The man was wearing a red wet blood soaked christmas hat and his face looked like melting chocolate. His blood drenched beard was prickling her soft neck skin.

His long brown colored, corndog shaped tongue was shoved deep into her throat before she even had the chance to scream for help. Mei Lan started hyperventilating as she realised she couldn't breath, he was crushing her lungs with his weight. His tongue starts vibrating as it slurped every one her organs into his hungry stomach.