May I Have Your Son's Heart?

*Yoongi's pov*
*Saturday evening*

        Today was the day I was gonna ask Jimin's father Chanyeol if I could date Jimin. I have the guys helping me with it. Taehyung is destructing Jimin so I can ask his father without Jimin finding out and the rest of the guys are setting up something special for Jimin. Right now I was slightly dressed up. I was wearing a casual black dress shirt, black jeans, a black baseball cap and some casual black dress shoes. (Picture of outfit up above) I gulp nervously as I'm standing in front of Jimin's house. I parked my bike farther away so they didn't hear me coming.

     I groan and quickly knock on the door. I stand up straight as I hear someone yell before seeing the door open. "What do you- oh Yoongi. Hi, Jimin's not home right now he's out with Taehyung" Baekhyun says with a soft smile. I chuckle "I'm actually not specifically here for him. I'd like to ask you and Chanyeol a question" I smile. Baekhyun looks taken back but quickly shakes it off and smiles wider "Of course, come in come in" Baekhyun ushered me inside.

   I chuckled "Thank you Baekhyun" I smile softly as I enter the house. I take off my shoes placing them near the door as I enter the warm living room. "Chanyeol Yoongi's here!" Baekhyun calls out. Baekhyun plops down next to Chanyeol "He has a question for us" he says softly. Chanyeol looks up at me "Yah shoot" he says hugging Baekhyun. I chuckle quietly to myself "I love Jimin and I'd love if you'd let me have your sons heart and take him out tonight?" I ask looking at them nervously.

       Baekhyun laughs "I knew it!" He called out with a smile. Chanyeol smiled softly nodding his head "I-we give you permission to have our sons heart" he says softly. My eyes light up as I give a big gummy smile "Really?" I ask with a happy tone to it. Chanyeol chuckles "Yes, you've been taking care of my son and showing him love for a while. I know he likes you back and I'll let the kissing before permission slide" he says. "Thank you so much!" I cheered smiling wider. Chanyeol chuckles again as Baekhyun giggles "Now go quickly taehyung told me you have something planned" Baekhyun says smiling happily. I blush thanking them one more time before rushing out of the house and running to my motorcycle. I fish out my phone as I reach my bike.

Group chat

Yoongi: Is everything set up?

Jin: We're all set

Yoongi: Taehyung?

Taehyung: Yup me and Jimin are at the swings

Yoongi: Be there in 10

      I quickly shove my phone in my pocket before hopping on my bike. I kick the stand back and quickly drive off to the park. I quickly reach the park and I pull into the small parking lot. I park my bike and kick down the stand. I get off and see Namjoon as he waves me over. I jog over to him and he shows me the bouquet of roses. I give him a thumbs up with a big gummy smile "Perfect" I chuckle. Namjoon chuckled "You are whipped for Jimin" he says softly shaking his head. I smile happily nodding my head "He's my everything" I mumble before walking to the swings.

       I reach the swings, my gummy smile never leaving my face as Taehyung sees me and quickly gets off the swing. "What's wrong?" Jimin asks looking behind him and up at me. I chuckle softly as he squeals jumping off the swing and jumping onto me. "Hyungie!" He screams happily. I chuckle wrapping my arms around him "Hi baby" I whisper into his ear.

       He looks at me "Why're you here?" He asks tilting his head. I smile putting him down "I have a present for you" I say softly. Jimin's eyes widen shining softly "Really!? What is it?" He asks bouncing up and down. I chuckle "It's a surprise so you have to close your eyes" I say smiling softly at his cuteness. Jimin pouts "Okay fine" he mumbles  closing his eyes and covering them with his hands. "I'll lead the way but don't open your eyes until I say so" I say wrapping my arms around his waist from behind.