Already Missing You

*Jimin's pov*
*Monday Morning*

I slowly wake up to a cold bed. I sigh slowly opening my eyes as I stretch. I look towards my window with a big pout. Where's hyungie I think to myself throwing my pillow at the wall. I whine sitting up looking around my room. I loudly sigh pulling at the jacket I was wearing. I realize it's Yoongi's and happily smile closing my eyes as I bring the sleeves up to my nose and slowly inhale his fading scent. "I wish you were here hyungie" I pout getting out of bed.

      I walk out of my room and quickly walk down the stairs. "Minnie!! Come here baby!" My Appa yells with a big smile. I giggle and walk over to him "Good morning Appa" I smile happily. "How is it going with Yoongi?" He asks wiggling his eyebrows. I blush "Appa! Stop!" I whine whacking his arms. He giggles "So it's going great. That's good but have you made a move yet?" He asks with a smile. I tilt my head slightly with a quizzical stare "What do you mean make a move?" I ask confused. My appa sighs "Making a move as in telling him you like him and or kissing him" Appa says.

I tilt my head even more confused "But he knows I like him, he's my favorite hyung and I always kiss him. Appa you're confusing and funny" I giggle. Appa sighs "No I mean romantically" he says. I blush "O-oh w-well I guess I've never done that with him" I look away. My Appa smiles "It's okay minnie if you feel ready make a move tomorrow me and papa will be out and won't be back till tomorrow afternoon so you have all the time you need" Appa smiles. I smile happily "Okay, thank you Appa" I say happily hugging him. "Anything for my baby. Now eat breakfast with me" he says smiling softly. I smile brighter "Yay breakfast" I giggle.

____________________________________
Sorry it's a short chapter but I was wondering what you guys think I should make them do in the next chapter. I would like you guys to tell me your opinions.
Thank you all for reading! Have a great day