Finally Together... Alone

*Jimin's pov*

The bell signaling the end of the school day finally rang throughout the school. I squealed jumping out of my seat. I can't wait to show hyungie how much I love him. I squealed in my head as a light blush spread across my cheeks. "Baby, what's making you blush?" Hyungie asks me in a weird tone grabbing my bag. I look up at him blushing even more "Nothing. Let's hurry up and go to my house. Appa and Papa are gonna be out till tomorrow night" I squeal happily taking Yoongi's hand.

Taehyung squeals "Can I come minnie?!" He screams excitedly. "I'm sorry but not today Taetae. I want to hang out with hyungie more." I smile. Yoongi chuckles as Taehyung whines "But he's had you for a whole month, I want my turn to play with you" he whines out like a child. I giggle as Yoongi snarls at him "Maybe this weekend, okay?" I ask with a soft smile. Taehyung reluctantly agrees before dragging a laughing Jungkook away.

I giggle before Namjoon cute me off "Don't have to much fun you two" he says with a smirk. I blush a dark red "Ah don't joke like that Hyung" I whine playfully hitting his arm. Yoongi picks me up bridal style "We'll try not to but no promises" he smirks before walking out of the classroom. I quickly wrap my arms around his neck as my cheeks grow a dark shade of red.

He heads to his motorcycle as I nuzzle my head into his neck. I hear him chuckle before we walk outside the doors of the school and down the steps. He places me down next to the motorcycle. He places the helmet on my head before getting onto the bike. I giggle happily getting on and wrapping my arms around him. He pulls out of the parking spot quickly heading to my house. I smile softly watching the trees softly sway as we pass them quickly. Before I know it, we're at my house. I quickly get off taking the helmet off my head. Yoongi gets off the bike and takes the helmet from me before placing a kiss on my cheek. I giggle as it was kinda ticklish before taking his free hand and skipping into my house. I quickly take off my shoes and Yoongi does the same.

I look back at him "Cuddle hyungie?" I ask with a smile. Yoongi chuckles "Of course baby" he smiles softly. I smile brighter "Yay I cheer pulling him to the couch. He sits down as I grab the blanket. "Can we go in my room hyungie? My pillows and blankets are loosing your smell." I pout. He chuckles before getting up "Of course baby but you owe me a kiss" he says smiling. I giggle and kiss him on the lips before grabbing his hand and run up to my room.

I quickly run into my room letting of of Yoongi's hand before jumping onto my bed. I hear Yoongi chuckle before I feel him sit on the edge of the bed. I giggle and sit up "Hurry up hyungie, I've been deprived of your cuddles" I whine pulling at his sleeve. He chuckles again before wrapping his arms around my waist and laying down on my bed. I giggle as he lays on his back. He pulls the blanket over us before securely wrapping his arms around my waist. I smile softly breathing in as I nuzzled into his chest.

After a few very comfortable silent minutes I looked up at Yoongi. "Hey hyungie can I ask you a question?" I ask with a smile. I see a smile appear on Yoongi's face "Of course baby, ask me anything" he says softly. I softly bite my lip "Well Appa asked if I made a move on you yet. What does he mean by that hyungie?" I ask wanting more explanation then Appa gave me. I see Yoongi's cheeks grow bright red "H-he really asked y-you that?" Yoongi stuttered out. I nodded my head "Mhm Appa didn't really explain so well so I'm kinda confused on what that means" I pout softly. Yoongi sighs softly "H-he means did you make a romantic gesture towards someone. Showing them that you like or love them in a very intimate way." He explains as calm as possible. I blush fully understanding it now "Oh so like us" I say softly biting my lip with a smile.

    Yoongi quickly shoots up into a sitting position. "W-What did you say?!" He squeaks out. I giggle "Like us because we do that all the time" I smile happily. Yoongi chokes on the air before turning red "I-I-I thought y-you just likes getting affection from people" Yoongi chokes out. I giggle "Hyungie you're funny. But I only like affection from my Appa, Papa and you" I say wrapping my arms around his neck with a bright smile. I giggle more as his cheeks keep growing darker "R-really baby?" Yoongi asks with uncertainty. I smile even bigger "Yup and if you don't believe do I have to prove it?" I ask happily, tilting my head to the side. Yoongi's eyes widen before a smirk pulls at the edge of his lips "Prove it to me and I'll never question you about it again" he says in a lower tone. A shiver runs up my spin as a soft blush creeps onto my cheeks. I look down at my lap "O-o-okay I'll prove it t-to you then" I stutter out. I look up at him, leaning in slowly. My nerves are getting the better of me. I whine in my head before closing my eyes and closing the space between us, giving Yoongi a soft affectionate kiss. I feel him immediately kiss back as he holds my hips. I comb my fingers through his hair kissing him deeply.