Surprising Turn of Events

*Yoongi's pov*

       Jimin excitedly jumps out of his seat as the bell rings. I chuckle and slowly get up slinging my bag over my shoulder. He quickly pulls his bag onto his shoulders and grabs my hand. He leads us out of the classroom and into the halls maneuvering through the crowd of people ahead of us. I chuckle "What's gotten you so excited?" I question as I slow him down. He pouts and looks back at me stoping in his tracks. He turns to face me "It's one of the only classes I have with all my hyungs. Plus it's right before lunch" Jimin smiles happily. I chuckle once again and pinch his cheek softly with my free hand. He pouts "Ah Yoongi-ah hyung stop" he whines out closing his eyes. A smile slowly pulls at the corners of my lips.

My happiness is quickly ended as a dumbass harshly bumps into Jimin. My Jimin and Jimin falls into me as he squeaks out in pain. The boy that's bumped into Jimin laughs as his gang starts laughing "Ha watch out you fucking loser. God you take up so much space" he laughs again. Jimin covers his ears as he shoves his face into my chest and softly sobs. I growl at the idiot in front of me and he finally realizes I'm there. His face turns pale as he shuffles back a few steps. "A-Ah Y-Yoongi I di-didn't notice y-you there" he quivers out.

        I wrap my arm around Jimin and bring one hand out quickly snatching the idiots collar. I yank his head down and snarl into his ear "I will pummel you into the ground if I see you or your little minions hurt my Jiminie" I let go of his collar "Now scram" I growl. He and his boys run past us and I look down at Jimin. I pull my free hand to his face and cup his cheek "Jiminie, look at me baby" I say softly. He sniffles and slowly looks up at me. I smile softly wiping away some tears with my thumb "I won't let them hurt you, ok baby?" I ask rubbing soft circles into his cheek with my thumb. Jimin sniffles more and nods "O-ok hyungie" I chuckle "Hey look at that, there's a good nickname for me. Good job baby" I smile more. He giggles "Ya th-that is a good one" he smiles brightly. "Now let's get to class before you are late" I say unwrapping my arm from his waist and pulling my hand away from his face. Jimin pouts but reluctantly nods "Ok hyungie" we start walking to our class.

Thankfully it wasn't to far so we reached it quickly and we walk up to our loud and obnoxious friends. Jimin's smile brightens as he sees that Taehyung saved him a seat near the window. Jimin grabs my hand "Come on hyungie let's sit next to Taetae" Jimin says happily skipping over to them. A small smile washes over my face as I follow gladly behind him. As the others realize that we've arrived they all turn, Jin awaiting to scold us but then stops and looked gawking-ly at us. Jimin takes me past them and to the window "Hyungie you can sit right next to the window. I'll sit next to Taetae ok?" Jimin says smiling more. I chuckle and ruffle his hair "Of course Jiminie" I smile. Jimin giggles and closes his eyes letting me ruffle his hair. I take my seat as Jimin pouts also taking his seat. "What's going on? You guys got really close?" Jin asks. Jimin turns to him smiling happily "Yoongi hyungie stood up for me and is really nice to me." he says happily. All their mouths hang wide open and Jimin's face alters "I-is something wrong?" He asks with concern laced over his voice and face. "I knew it!" Taehyung yells jumping up. I growl at him and he quickly shivers down back to his seat. "Knew what?" Jimin asks tilting his head to the side. "Ah nothing, you'll see later Minnie" Tae says with a smile. I scowl at him and face the window. Jimin looks toward me "Hyungie do you know what he means?" He asks with puppy dog eyes. I look down at Jimin and smile "Ah he's just being annoying" I chuckle. Jimin giggles "Ok then hyungie" I smile happily. The teacher walks in and quickly starts the lesson. I put my head down and slowly fall asleep.

*End of Class*
*Jimin's pov*

     The bell rang and we all quickly got out of our seats. Yoongi hyung is still sleeping "Uh hyungs, shouldn't we wake Yoongi hyung?" I ask with a smile. They look at me terrified "You can, I'm not about to die today" Taetae hyung says hiding behind Jungkookie hyung. I giggle at his over exaggeration and turn towards Yoongi hyung. "I'll wake him up then!" I smile even brighter. "Y-you might not want to do that Jimin" Jin hyung says. I pout "But I wanna talk with Yoongi hyung" I say looking back at them. "Ah do it, you're gonna have to learn sooner or later" Hoseok hyung says. I smile bright "Yay" I bounce up and down happily. I turn towards Yoongi hyung and softly rub his shoulder "Hyungie wake up it's lunch time" I whisper kindly. Yoongi shifts and I  rub circles softly into his shoulder like he did to comfort me. His eyes slowly open and I smile wider. "Hi hyungie!" I said happily but not to loud. He sits up with his eyes lidded and he wraps his arms around my waist pulling me into his lap. I blush lightly as he pushes his face into my neck "H-hyungie w-wake up" I slightly shake his shoulder. He growls softly into my neck and I look at my other hyungs for help. Taehyung hyung is holding in his laughter as Jungkook hyung chuckles. Jin hyung seems quite panicked and upset while Namjoon hyung is trying to calm him down. Hoseok hyung looks like he's fuming, it's kinda funny. "We'll bring you both back some lunch, ok?" Jungkook says calmly. "O-ok" I say as they start leaving.

I look at Yoongi hyung and smile softly. He looks so peaceful sleeping. I smile brighter and wrap my arms around him hugging him. I can feel his smile against my neck and blush even more. I lay my head onto his shoulder and inhale his scent happily. I close my eyes slowly relaxing my body. "Hyungie, you smell great" I mumble into his neck on accident. I feel him give a throaty chuckle and I blush a dark red "You smell like heaven baby" Yoongi hyung growls into my neck. A shiver goes down my spine "H-hyungie I-I... th-that slipped out" I pull away blushing a darker red. Yoongi looks up at me and chuckles "Is my baby nervous?" He smirks leaning closure. "I-I-I'm n..." I'm cut off as Jin hyung runs up to us, putting his hand between our faces. I flinch back squeaking in surprise and Yoongi growls. "I'm not gonna let you ruin my innocent little angel" Jin whines. Yoongi snarls before loosening his grip around my waist. Taetae grabs my hand pulling me towards him "Let's eat Minnie!" He pushes me back into my chair. "D-did you guys get lunch for hyungie?" I ask as Jin walks around and sits in front of me. "Oh Yoongi hyung, ya we did. Um this one" Taehyung passes me a plate along with sliding me mine. I smile and pass Yoongi his plate "Here hyungie they got you food" I smile happily. Yoongi chuckles taking the plate from me. Me and Tae quickly start eating. Taehyung puts his food in front of my mouth "Here Minnie try some of mine!" He says smiling happily. I smile and take his food happily. As soon as it hits my tongue I eat it quickly "It tastes so good" I mumble. I swallow it happily before Yoongi softly grabs my chin and makes me look at him. "Try some of mine Jiminie" he smirks. I smile "Ok hyungie" I open my mouth as he places the food between my lips. I happily take it and start eating it. I smile "It's so good" I mumble. Yoongi wipes the corner of my mouth with his thumb and sucks it off. "Hm ya it is good" he smirks. I smile "Thank you hyungie" I go back to my food and start eating.