Why Are You Doing This?

*Jimin's pov*

         I slowly woke up to a strong warmth next to me with a soothing hand softly combing through my hair. I hummed softly in content smiling as I closed my eyes once more. The person next to me sighed softly before kissing my head. I blush a dark red and slowly look up at them. I see a shocked Yoongi and I giggle and happily kiss his chin. His blush darkens and he looks away "L-let's get r-ready for school baby" he stutters out. I giggle again and smile happily "Ok hyungie" I say smiling brighter.

     He chuckles and sits up bringing me with him. I laugh as he sits me on his lap "Actually change my mind I wanna sit here with my baby" he says nuzzling his face into my neck. I smile running my fingers through his hair "We can't do this forever hyungie" I smile softly. He groans hugging me tighter "No school" he mumbles into my neck. I giggle before cupping his cheeks, lifting his face up softly to look at me "I'd love to stay like this with you forever hyungie but we can't." I smile softly rubbing my thumbs over his cheeks as he closes his eyes humming in content. "You owe me a kiss then" he mumbles out. I giggle "Ok but you have to get ready" I say. He smiles "Mhm" he hums out. I softly kiss his forehead before slowly pulling away. He sighs softly "Ok now I can get ready" he says opening his eyes. I smile as he let's go of my waist. I get off his lap and grab a pair of black jeans and Yoongi's black jacket.

      Before he could protest I ran into my bathroom smiling as big as I could. I quickly change into the cloths and walk out of the bathroom. I see Yoongi taking off his shirt, his muscles flexing ever so slightly. I blush a crimson red and bite my lip, staring at him. He pulls the shirt over his head and combs his hair back. Yoongi sees me staring and smirks "Like what you see baby?~" he asks walking towards me. His words shake me out of my thoughts and I quickly look up at him "I-I... it's just... I didn't mean to" I stutter out quickly. Yoongi chuckles ruffling my hair "Don't worry baby now go grab your shoes and go downstairs." Yoongi smiles. I shake my head yes and quickly grab my bag and some shoes running downstairs.

     I see Jin and Namjoon and smile "Good morning" I give them my eye smile. They smile back saying good morning as well. "Hi Jinnie, Joonie, are you guys ready for school?" I ask happily skipping over to them. "Of course, I can't wait to spend time with you in class" Jin smiles happily. I giggle "Me to Jinnie hyung" I give him a bright smile. I feel two strong arms snake themselves around my waist. I squeak quickly turning around to see who it was. As I turned around I saw Yoongi. I blushed a crimson red as he just chuckled and kissed my forehead. I giggle happily leaning into his touch. I hear Namjoon and Jin chuckle behind me. I blush a darker shade of red as I hear them. I shove my face into Yoongi's neck feeling embarrassment quickly rise up my face and mind. Yoongi just chuckles lowly caressing my hips trying to calm me down.

I relax from his touch as I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. I hear a loud squeal and an awe. I giggle happily and look up at Yoongi with a bright smile. Yoongi looks down at me and smiles back. I softly kiss his chin with a big smile. Yoongi blushes as Jungkook laughs at him. Yoongi growls at him and I giggle happily. "Let's get going so we aren't late for school" Hoseok says quickly grabbing his bag. Namjoon, Taehyung, Jin, and Jungkook look up at him with a confused face "When did you start caring about school?" I look at Hoseok. He growls at them "Can we just fucking go, please" he looks at me. I frown softly as Jin laughs "Ok we'll get going. You impatient bitch ass" Namjoon said whispering the last part.

I pull away from Yoongi "Is everything ok Hobi?" I ask walking over to him. He smiles down at me "I'm fine Minnie just want to get to school is all" he says softly. "Are you sure, I can give you a hug if you aren't" I offer with a frown. He chuckles "No I'm ok Minnie, now go hug Yoongi hyung" he says pushing me towards Yoongi. I frown and go to Yoongi seeing him putting on his shoes. I quickly slide on my black Tims and grabbed my bag. Yoongi looked at me "What was that all about?" he asked with a weird tone. I quickly shake the tone off and smile " Hobi hyung just seemed sad so I wanted to cheer him up. But I guess he's fine" I say softly. Yoongi smiles softly "Look at my baby, being so thoughtful about everyone's feelings" Yoongi says hugging me. I blush giggling happily "Let's go lovebirds" Taehyung says from the door. I giggle as Yoongi's cheeks flush. I quickly kiss his cheek and get out of his grasp walking to the door. Yoongi grabs his bag and quickly rushes to catch up to me.