Ice Cream Shop

*Two weeks later*
*Friday after school*
*Yoongi's pov*

         The bell just rang signaling the end of the school day. I groaned "Finally" I pout grabbing my bag and getting up. Jimin giggles grabbing my hand "Let's go get ice cream!" Jimin squeaked happily. I chuckle, smiling down at him "Of course baby" I say softly. Jimin smiles "Yay! Let's go, let's go, let's g..." Jimin starts chanting tugging at my arm. I cut him off "Ok, ok I'm coming baby. Now don't make me carry you all the way over there" I smirk. Jimin blushes giggling happily "Ok hyungie, but  it's ice cream. I can't be patient when you're being so slow" Jimin giggles. I smirk and quickly pick him up bridal style "You just love to test me Jimin" I chuckle as he squeaks blushing a dark red as he wraps his arms around my neck. He hides his face in the crock of my neck. I chuckle again "Get a room you two!" Jungkook called out from behind me. I faced him and snarled in a low warning tone.

He laughs as Jin starts scolding me "Hey why don't we join you two lovebirds, it'll be so fun!" Taehyung squeals happily. Jin smiles happily "Ya let's go I know an ice cream shop that's close to here" he says grabbing his bag. They all quickly get up, grabbing their bags as they start leading the way. I groan looking down at Jimin. I saw a pout on his lips and I chuckled placing a soft peck on his pouting lips. Jimin squeaks quickly pushing his face in my neck. I chuckle and start following the others.

It's true that me and Jimin aren't together but I really like Jimin, maybe even love him but I'm gonna take it slow for him. I'm gonna wait till his parents come back so I can ask Chanyeol for approval. Also I really don't know if Jimin even likes me back, Baekhyun hinted that he might but I just don't know.

I snap out of my unknown daydream as Jimin whines. I smile and look down at him "I'm sorry baby I was daydreaming about you. Now what was it that you were saying?" Jimin blushes crimson red "Hyungie, Jin hyung was asking if you were gonna really carry me all the way" Jimin pouted. I chuckled nuzzling my nose into his neck "Of course I am baby. You're like as light as a feather and you smell like strawberries and vanilla" I say planting soft butterfly kisses on his neck. Jimin starts giggling "Hyungie that tickles a-and I don't smell like that" he laughs out as I continue to kiss his neck. "Yes you do baby" I say nuzzling my nose into his neck. Jimin keeps laughing as we reach the ice cream shop. It was like a cool corner shop with seating inside and outside. "Took you two long enough" Namjoon said as we got in line.

I chuckle placing Jimin down. He pouts but obliges placing his feet in the ground as he stands on his own. "My baby is just to cute" I smile softly ruffling his hair. Jimin starts giggling "Hyungie stop, you're messing up my hair" he giggles out. I chuckle pulling my hand away as he quickly goes to comb his fingers through his hair. I chuckle "Cute" I whisper softly with a small smile. Jimin turns towards the cashier bouncing up and down excitedly as I could tell he was anxious to get the ice cream. I chuckle again as Hoseok walks up to me.

I look towards him raising a questioning brow up. He smiles softly looking up towards the cashier "You really love him, don't you hyung?" He asks looking up at me. I blush "W-what kinda question is that" I snarl looking away. Hoseok chuckles "I get it hyung, if you don't want to talk about it. But you are to obvious and frankly I want to help you. You two are a wonderful couple and he makes you happier. You also make him so much happier then he is. Just know that if you have any plans on making sure a plan you have may work or if you want to see if he likes you back, I can help. But it's obvious that he likes you back" Hoseok says with a soft smile. I look down at him "Thanks and I know you took an interest in him when he was first around. I'm sorry I took your chance with him from you away. So thank you for this and it's fine you don't have to do anything for me. But if I truly need your help I'll tell you" I smile softly. He chuckles "Suit yourself grandpa now go Jimin is waiting for you to go get some ice cream" Hoseok smiles pushing me towards Jimin.