#79♡You Fiddle With His Fingers♡

Ashton-

"(YN), what are you doing?" Ashton asks you as you scan his fingers one by one. "Looking at your fingers," you say casually. "They're so long," you start to giggle and interlock your fingers with his. "That's why I always worry when I start to finger-" "Ashton shut up, you're horrible."

Luke-

As your boyfriend, Luke, flicks through the different TV channels, you lay on his shoulders while fiddling with his fingers. "You do this a lot," Luke states. "Do what?" You look up at him and he kisses your nose. "You like playing with my fingers... I don't see why they're so interesting to look at," he says. "I just like it... they're soft."

Calum-

You walked hand-in-hand with your boyfriend, Calum, as you searched for a birthday present for his sister. Unconsciously, you start to fiddle with his fingers and suddenly got carried away as you brought his hand up to your face, kissing it. "Well somebody loves their boyfriend too much," Calum chuckles. "Well what can I say? I do love you a lot."

Michael-

You boringly sat on the couch next to your boyfriend, Michael, as he scrolls through his Twitter feed. Somehow, you ended up fiddling with his fingers which made him chuckle a little. "What the fuck are you doing?" You look up at him and say, "I like your fingers... they're funny-looking yet, very cute."

-

this is what happens when I run out of ideas... i end up writing preferences like this. i swear, it sounded cuter in my head?¿

oh well, i hate school so much so i just had to get my mind out of that hell hole and write a little preference

this one was weird in my opinion but hey, whatever(:

i loveee youuuu guuuuys x

70 comments for the next one!

xo,

dita

twitter: @fadedcalums