#54♡Your Daughter Has A Crush On Another Member♡

Luke- 

"Daddy, will Uncle Calum be there tonight?" Your 5 year old daughter curiously asked his Dad. "Of course he is! Your cousin is getting married, obviously he's going to be there sweetie," he replied politely and then looked up at you. You just shrugged and mouthed, maybe she likes him. "Oh okay good, now I have to find something pretty to wear to the party," your daughter said as she ran up the stairs. "(YN), she's only 5 and she already has a crush on her own Uncle... Should we be worried?"

Michael-

"No! I want to go with Uncle Ashton!" Your 10 year old daughter started to complain. "Why don't you go with Daddy?" You asked her, kindly. "Because Daddy stinks and Uncle Ashton smells really good," she stated, making you giggle a little. "Daddy doesn't stink sweetheart-" "Yes he does..." You just rolled your eyes and told Michael, "Babe, your daughter's going with Ash instead! Apparently you stink, so she'd rather go with her Uncle! -- Just don't do anything stupid with him alright?" You ensured her. "As if."

Calum-

You were sat in the living room with your husband, Calum and your daughter, Connie waiting for the other boys to come over. "I really like Uncle Michael's hair," Connie said as she played with her barbie doll. "You've been so caught up with your Uncle Mike lately, does wittle Connie have a cwush on her Uncle?" Calum teased as he went to open the door, "Michael! Connie has a crush on you!" She started running upstairs to her room, trying to avoid the conversation. "First room on the right, go talk to her," you told Michael as he happily laughed.

Ashton-

"She's been in there with Luke for over 2 hours, what the hell is going on?" You asked Ashton as he waited outside the studio door. "I'm starting to get a feeling that she has a tiny crush on him. I mean look at her, she wouldn't stop giggling and I bet you she's making mistakes on purpose, just because she wants to spend more time with him," Ashton told you. You looked through the glass window and saw Luke's arms around your daughter as he taught her a chord on the guitar. "Okay that's it, she's enjoying it too much- I'm going in," Ashton barged into the room, leaving you smirking.

-

40 comments for the next one :)

Xo,
Dita