#14♡When He's Jealous♡

Ashton-

Ashton has always been very protective of you. As much as you love him, it does get out of hand sometimes. You and Ashton were invited to your best friend's birthday party tonight and you were on your way. "Ash, this is (Y/F/N), (Y/F/N), this is my boyfriend Ashton," you introduce them to each other. "Wow (Y/N), you've got a hot one here- Nice to meet you Ashton, come in," your best friend winks at you. "So, the snacks and beverages are over there aaaand yeah, have fun!" (Y/F/N) says then leaves you and Ashton alone. "I'm gonna go and get a drink, you want anything babe?" Ashton asks you. "I'm fine, thanks Ash." He nods and gives you a kiss before he walks over to the beverages section, leaving you on your own... well at least you thought you were alone. "Hey, (Y/N)! Remember me?" you turn around to face your ex-boyfriend, Jake. "Jake, um, hi- how are you?" you give him a weak smile. "Really really good! How are you love?" he asks as he walks closer to you. Feeling uncomfortable, you step back a bit and hoped for Ashton to come. "I'm f-fine," you reply, suddenly feeling Jake's hands crawl up your thigh. "Ehm, sorry, if you dont mind, please keep your filthy hands off my girlfriend," Ashton finally comes to the rescue, bringing you closer to him by putting his arms around your waist and crashing his lips onto yours in front of Jake.

Luke-

You were joking around with Calum and Ashton backstage as you wait for Luke to get his hair done. "No Ash-ton, stop!" you giggle as Ashton tickles you. "CALUUM! TELL ASHTON TO STOPPP!" you shout. "Ashton, stop," Calum instructed. "Thank you." You got up and grabbed your phone, taking selfies with Ashton and Calum. Waiting for Luke and Michael was taking ages so you decided to lay on Calum's lap. "So, tell me, how is it dating Luke?" Calum asks you. "He's an awesome boyfriend," you give Calum a smile. "...And that's why the mushroom wanted to eat the cookie!" you hear Michael's voice coming closer. "Mike, that's the worst and most confusing joke ever," Luke rolls his eyes and smiles weakly as he meets your eyes. "Hey Lukey," you give him a small wave, still laying down on Calum's lap. He smiles back at you and suddenly picks you up from Calum. "Aww Luk-" you were distracted by Luke giving you sweet kisses around your collar bone. "You're mine," he whispers against your ear, giving you goosebumps. The other boys stood awkwardly and Luke finally puts you down. "She's mine boys, so you better keep your hands, and everything else off her."

Calum-

"Okay, so first, you put your index finger on the 5th string, 1st fret, your middle finger on the 3rd string 2nd fret and your ring finger on the 2nd string,  3rd fret," Niall wraps his arms around you and helps you to strum the guitar. "There you go!" he smiles. "Yay! So if I play G, Em and C, over and over again, I could play Roar?" you ask him. "Yup! Just keep playing the same chords and you could change the strumming so it would fit the song and bam! You'll be able to sing the entire song! Why don't we play it together?" Niall suggests. "Yes!" you reply. Niall grabs his guitar and starts playing the song, you following him. "I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath," you start singing but gets interrupted by Calum, screaming out the rest of the song. He sits beside you and starts being all touchy. "What's up guys?" he asks. "Well, we were trying to sing but then you ruined it all," Niall answers. "Oops," Calum turns to you and gives you a cheeky smile. You knew what he was up to. Calum gets jealous very easily and right now, you could tell he was trying to tell Niall that you were his. "Calum, I'm all yours, you dont have to make it so obvious," you whisper in his ear, giggling.

Michael-

You and your best friend, Daniel, were on your way to your boyfriend's band's concert. "This is going to be so epic!" you jump up and down the seat. "Chillax (Y/N)," Daniel giggles. As he pulls up at the arena, you quickly unlock the door and jump out. Some fans started squeling as they saw you, asking for pictures, which was a little bit weird for you because it has never happened before. You were led into the arena and into your seats by a security guard Michael has informed to get you in. You and Daniel wait patiently for the boys to finally come out. It was Daniel's first time to see your boyfriend perform and so you wanted to make sure he'd enjoy it. As the lights go dim, everyone in the arena started screaming and the intro for Out Of My Limit starts playing. You got out of your seat and grab Daniel's hand, "Get out Daniel!" You start dancing around and singing along. Michael would wink at you every once in a while which made your heart flutter. During Beside You, Daniel playfully kisses your cheek and of course, Michael had seen it. His face became furious and you could tell he wasn't happy at all. After the show ended, you and Daniel went backstage and as Michael sees you, he runs up to you and gives you a passionate kiss. "You're mine," he coldly whispers, kissing you again.

--------------------------

Well this was quite shit. :P Hope you guys enjoyed it though! Keep commenting and sending my requests!
A few of you wanted me to write Part 2 of the First Fight Preference so I would probably uodate tomorrow or something (: Love y'alllll

-Dita x