#16♡What He Loves About You♡

Ashton-
He loves... how you're extremely kind to his fans. Whenever you and him go out in public and fans come up to your boyfriend, asking for pictures, you kindly let them take their pictures with Ashton.

Luke-
He loves... your voice. You have been singing ever since you were a little girl and the fact that you and him could sing a duet, with perfect harmonizations, makes it even better.

Calum-
He loves... how awkward and silly you are. You're not one of those girls who care about every single thing that happens to them. You really do love being free and being able to do whatever you want, including making weird noises in a hotel lobby.

Michael-
He loves... how you're very supportive. Some girlfriends hate it when their boyfriends are always out and about. But with you and Michael, it's never been a problem. You would go with him on tour and do whatever you can to make him happy and give him your full love and support.

---------------------

Hope you enjoyed this mini preference! I just got home from a 6 hour drive from Dubai and decided to update a little :)
Okay, I'm gonna see if this works out;

3 comments and at least 5 votes for the next preference! Xx
Send me requests while I'm accepting them!

Love y'all♡
-Dita x