#84♡You Take Him To Your High School Reunion♡

Okay so uh someone requested this but i cant remember who it was so if this was your request, here you go love !!
-
Ashton-
"Ashton, I'm begging you, please act like a normal person and don't try to beat up the people I really hate please please please," you beg, almost kneeling on the ground as you approach the hall where the reunion was located. He chuckles mysteriously as if everything you said was already on his mind. "Don't worry (YN), I won't do anything to disappoint you." You took one deep breath before entering the room, all eyes were suddenly upon you. Slowly walking through the crowd, you grab onto Ashton's hand for dear life; you haven't seen these people in forever and all you wanted to do was run and hide. "Why is everyone staring at me?" Ashton whispers in your ear. "Oh I don't know Ashton... maybe because you're in a BAND? But I really don't know," you whisper back, sarcastically. He continues to follow you as you look around for a free seat. "(YN)!" You hear someone shout. Jessa. You turn back around and a big smile formed on your face. "Jess! How are you!?" "I'm doing pretty well... How 'bout you eh? Looks like you did pretty well with your relationship," she says as she gives Ashton a look. "He's alright," you say as you look back at him, smirking.

Michael-
You walk into the ballroom of your reunion, seeing all the familiar faces, except now they're all grown up. "Wow, there were a lot of hot girls in your school," Michael chuckles as you give him a soft smack on the chest. "Keep your hands and eyes to yourself, you prick," you tell him, jokingly. It was pretty awkward for you to walk into that room with a member of one of the famous bands in the world, being that you used to be unknown in your school. "Yo man, I like your hair," a guy you can't really see tells Michael. "Thanks man," he replies. You try to figure out who this person was and as soon as your brain started to function and you realise that it was your old crush, you start to panic. "Hi (YN). Nice to see you again," he gives you a wink and walks away. "Lol at him, he missed his chance, you're all mine now," Michael smiles.

Luke-
You didn't want to go, but your boyfriend Luke, has forced you to. "I can't believe you're making me go. I hated high school, worst years of my life. Nobody knew who I was, I was bullied and made fun of 24/7-." Luke cuts you off, "(YN), stop it, I'll be here for you." "Yes but Luke, I don't want people suddenly coming up to me, suddenly being all nice just because I'm with you," you walk away from him and went into the hall of your reunion, wanting to just get it done and over with. Ew. You noticed everyone and everyone noticed you. They all gave you a look and a quiet giggle, but you kept walking anyway. "Look who it is, (YN) (YourLastName)... How is life treating you?" Melissa, a girl you've always hated comes up to you. "Life is treating her just fine person-I-don't-know. Now please leave her alone," Luke suddenly appears behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist. Melissa looks at him in shock, she knew exactly who he was and gave you an apologetic face. You just shrugged and let her make her way back to your table. "Thanks Luke, but I think I can protect myself from now on." "You're like a little duckling (YN), sure you can protect yourself but mama ducky will be here for you too," he says as he gives you a kiss.

Calum-
"Don't do anything stupid okay?" You give Calum one last warning and he puts his hand up, surrendering. "Yes ma'am." You give him a smile and walk hand-in-hand into the hotel ballroom. "Wow, everybody looks so different and grown up," you think to yourself. You grab a seat next to a guy you used to sit next to in Chemistry class and introduced Calum to him. "It's nice to meet yo-," he was cut by your used-to-be school principal. "Welcome class of 2011! We hope you're having a great time so far but now it's time to do our school tradition; Dancing!" You give Calum a look, knowing that he would not hesitate to get on the dance floor. You were right. He got up straight away and made his way to the middle of the dance circle. You went through the crowd and as soon as you saw Calum dancing like there's no tomorrow, you hid yourself. "Yours?" a guy next to you asked as he pointed at Calum. "Yep," you let out a small laugh, while you watch your boyfriend entertain the crowd. "He's all mine..."

-
Hello! Here's another update for you and i hope you guys enjoyed it! I'm not gonna say too much so yeah..

Uh I just posted a picture on instagram and i would appreciate it if you guys gave it a like; @http.dita :) and if you check out my ig on the way, that'd be cool too hehe.

60 comments for the next one!

Love youss,
dita x