#44♡He Dedicates a Song to You On Tour♡

Ashton-

You stood in the front row, watching your boyfriend as he fluently bangs his drums. You knew that this was what he had always wanted to become and you couldn't be any prouder. "What's up (YourCity)?!" Luke says through the microphone as he takes out his in-ear's. "Thank you so much for coming and I hope you're enjoying the show so far," Luke smiles and gives the crowd a thumbs up, which made you smile. "A little someone's girlfriend is in the crowd today... I wonder whose it is." At this moment, you take a look at Ashton as he starts to grin. "My girlfriend, (Y/N), is here today and I would like to dedicate this next song to you babe," he blows you a kiss and picks up his drumsticks. "This is, The Only Reason!"

Calum-

You sat in front of your computer screen, watching a livestream of your boyfriend's concert in (PickACity). You've been trying so hard to get tickets to see him but you've got a pretty tight schedule. So for the past few months, you had been watching his concerts on your computer. "Okay guys, there's a very special someone that's not here with me today but I just want her to know that no matter what, I'll always be her Superhero," Calum, your boyfriend, starts to introduce the next song and the crowd goes wild. "No matter where I am, I want her to know that I will always be by her side-" "That doesn't make sense Cal 'cus you can't be by her side when you're miles away..." Michael states. "Michael, nobody likes a know-it-all. You guys know what I mean and- okay. I'll just stop talking after I say this; I love you so much (Y/N) and this next song is for you. This is called Superhero."

Michael-

You were reading Allegiant when you received a text from your best friend that sent you a link to a YouTube video. You have been avoiding YouTube for awhile because you knew that the second you went on it, it was just going to remind you of your boyfriend, Michael because of all the concert videos. You were a very supportive girlfriend but it hurts you to watch his concert through your phone, instead of actually being there for him. I know you miss him a lot, but you've got to watch it, you read the text from your best friend. You knew you were going to regret it but you clicked the link anyway. The second the video started, your boyfriend says through the microphone, "This next song will be dedicated to someone very important to me. (Y/N), I love you so much and I miss you, this is Wherever You Are!"

Luke-

"I can't believe you're making me go with you," you tell your older sister. "C'mon (Y/N), it'll be fun," she drags you towards your seats and you were absolutely annoyed. "Fun? (Your/Sister's/Name), you're dragging me to a 5SOS concert. Incase you didn't know, my ex-boyfriend is in this band!" You tell her as the lights in the concert hall grew dimmer. Throughout the show, you decided to forget about the past and just have some fun for your sister. Watching the guys perform did make you extremely proud though because they went from playing in the basement to the big stage. "Hi everyone! I hope you're having a very fun time," Luke says as he smiles widely. You missed that smile, alot. "I know this might be a little personal but this next song is very important to me. I wrote it about a girl that I loved a lot. And as we all know, relationships eventually come to an end, but I didn't want this one to end at all. She meant the whole world to me and she's actually the best thing that has ever happened to me. So without further adue, (Y/N), if you're watching this... This one's for you. Amnesia everybody," Luke says and backs away from the microphone, which left you speechless. He still loved you.

-

35 comments for the next one! :)

Xo,
Dita♡