#22♡Your Little Sibling Gets Jealous♡

Ashton-

"(Y/N), where are you going?" your 4 year old brother, Brad, asks you. "I'm just going to go out with Ashton, you wanna come?" You can see his face turn into a frown and so you ask him if he was alright. "Brad, are you okay?" "No, I dont want you to go with Ashton! I dont like him, he's going to take you away from me," he says, struggling with his words a little bit. "Aw Brad, dont worry, you will always be my number one superman and Ashton will never take me away from you, I promise."

Luke-

"Bella! Are you ready to go?" you ask your 5 year old sister. "Yes but can you help me with my tiara please?" You were both going to a dinner party that your boyfriend Luke had invited you and your sister to. "There you go sweetheart," you say as you fix up her hair a little. "(Y/N)... Why is Luke here?" she whispers in your ear. "Well, Luke was the one that invited us to the party!" you tell her and she starts to slouch down. "What's wrong Bel?" you ask her. "Why do you love Luke more than you love me?" You were shocked by her comment and chuckled quietly. "Bella Bella Bella, my little princess, how can I love Luke more than I love you!? He doesn't understand any of our princess concepts so I'd much rather hang around with you," you tell her. "Really?!" "Yes pumpkin, really."

Calum-

You were at your boyfriend's sister's wedding with your family that night. After the whole 'I do's', your family was invited to the after party and this was when you finally got to Calum. "Hey babe, you look absolutely stunning," Calum says as he kisses your lips slowly, trying to not get any lipstick on him. "You dont look too bad yourself, Hood." "(Y/N)? Who's this?" you feel someone grab your dress and you look down to see your little brother, Logan. "Logan, this is Calum, my boyfriend and Calum, this is my little brother, Logan," you introduce them to each other. "Hello there little man," Calum crouches down and gives Logan a small wave. "Why are you with my sister? You're not allowed to take her with you," Logan says without even saying hello back. You giggle a little and look at Calum. "Dont worry Logan, I'm not going to take your sister away from you and even if I did, I will do whatever I can to make you happy," Calum smiles at Logan and gives you a wink. The rest of the night, Logan ended up hanging around with Calum and not wanting to go home without him.

Michael-

"Hey Mikey, I have to pick Georgie up from school," you say to your boyfriend who was playing video games with the rest of his bandmates. "Oh cmon then, I'll drive, " he gives his controller to Luke and walks towards you. "Ash, Luke and Cal, you guys wanna come? I cant be bothered to cook today so we're probably going to end up eating out," you tell them. They agree to come with you and you had to rush them since you were about to be late. As Michael pulls up at the school parking, Georgie spots you and runs up towards your car, opening the back door to reveal the rest of the boys. "Hi, I'm Georgie and why are you in my car?" she asks. "Gi, this is Ashton, Luke and Calum and this is Michael, my boyfriend," you tell her. "Oh hi, and (Y/N), you have a boyfriend!? Why? When? Are you going to leave me?! Please dont!" she starts rambling. "Georgie, calm down! I'm not leaving anytime soon." "Good and if you do then I'm going to tell Marcus the Dragon to eat Michael's head."

--------------

I ran out of ideas for Michael's one lol.
COMMENT VOTE AND SHAREEEE.

Muah :*
-Dita x