#68♡Wherever You Are (Song Pref.)♡

Michael-
"For a while we pretended that we never had to end it but we knew we'd have to say goodbye..."
During the past month, it had been quite complicated between yourself and your boyfriend, Michael. With him constantly on the go, it was hard to keep the relationship on the line and sometimes, you feel like you had to pretend that this relationship could keep going. You sat down on the couch, next to Calum, and sighed. "Is everything alright (YN)?" You looked at him and shook your head, "nothing's going the right way." He sat closer to you and asked if you wanted to tell him about anything. "I don't know Cal... it's just- Michael and I. I really don't think I could keep this thing between us going," you said and looked towards the kitchen, where you saw Michael playing around with your little sister. "Let's be honest here, we both know that sooner or later, we're going to have to say goodbye to this whole relationship," you said and you looked at Calum as he shrugged. "I understand that it's really hard to keep your relationship strong while we're on tour but give him a chance... he seems really happy when he's around you," Calum told you. "But during the past month, I feel like we've been pretending to be able to keep it going, but we really can't and I know that one day, we're going to have to end it and I'm not looking forward to it at all... but it's just so complicated."

Ashton-
"You were crying at the airport, when they finally closed the plane door; I could barely hold it all inside..."
"Ashton, do you have to go?" You questioned  your boyfriend as he was about to board the plane with his 3 other bandmates. "It's just two-." "Months... I wouldn't mind if it was like two weeks but months," you looked up at him and pouted. It was only fifteen minutes until he had to board the plane and you wished that you could come with but with all your exams in the way, it was hard to plan a way to get to see him. "Emirates, flight number 780 to Los Angeles is now boarding. Please proceed towards your designated gates. Thank you," they announced and at this point, you were already tearing up. "Stay safe and have fun you guys," you forced a smile as you hugged the other boys. "I want to see you in one piece when you come back alright? Make the right choices and I love you so much," you told Ashton as you gave him a one last goodbye hug and a kiss, with tears running down  your cheeks. They all showed their plane tickets to the lady behind the counter and walked towards the airplane. You waved at them and blew Ashton a kiss as he waved back and smiled at you. Little did you know, Ashton on the other hand, was way more upset than you were. Even though we was excited to be touring around the world, his life without you for two months wouldn't be the same. As Ashton took a seat near the window, he looked out and tears started running down his face. "I love you so much (YN)," he whispered to himself. 

Luke-
"...But I just can't stop thinking of you, youu, wherever you are..."
Luke looked around the crowd, a smile on his face as he realised that his dream was finally coming true. The only thing that he couldn't stop thinking about was the fact that you weren't in the crowd, not even backstage. It's been a week since the break-up and even though he might seem alright, he's actually not. He knew that he still wanted to be with you but with everything going on, it's way too complicated. You were currently on a vacation to Italy with a few friends and you were having a great time. It was a good way to keep Luke out of your mind.  As Luke announced the next song, which was Amnesia, his vision suddenly became blurry and he knew that we was tearing up a little so he quickly turned to Ashton's direction and looked down at his guitar, rubbing his eyes to try and keep himself together. Michael quickly noticed how Luke didn't look too well and he came up to whisper in his ear, "are you alright Luke?" Luke just nodded and continued with the intro. Throughout the entire song, all Luke could think about was you and how he wouldn't be able to find someone as amazing as you. 

Calum-
"I wish I didn't have to be gone, maybe you've already moved on but the truth is I don't want to know..."
A month after your breakup with Calum, he had to go on tour and even though you've already split up, Calum still wanted to try and sort things out with you. He was lying down on his bunk and all he could think of was the fact that you could've been wrapped up in his arms right now if he didn't mess up the relationship. "Calum! Come play Fifa with us!" He heard Michael call him and he quickly got out of his bunk. Maybe hanging out with the boys will be a good way to clear his mind. He grabbed the extra controller and sat next to Ashton, who was on his phone. "Oh look! It's (YN) and her new... boyfriend?" Ashton suddenly said as he looked at the picture you posted on Instagram. Calum quickly looked up and gave Ashton a 'tell me more' look. "I think it's her boyfriend, I don't know.. they look like they're dating." Calum sighed and placed the controller on the couch. "I think I'm just gonna go now, night guys," he said and walked towards his bunk as he tried to get the fact that you might've already moved on, out of his head. 

-

Sorry for the lack of updates lately, it's been quite hard for me to find a good time to write because I'm on vacation right now :( 
but I hope you guys liked this onee and give me requests!

65 comments for the next one!

xo, 
dita

**I might not update for a while bc it's hard for me to find the right time but I will try my best! And I'm realllyyyy sorry!**