Many years later

This is it guys. The last chapter of my Fan fic. If you want to get technical this is more of a test chapter for another series I'm planning on writing. I hope you enjoy!

I woke to the sounds of tiny feet scraping against tree bark, I opened my eyes slightly and was met by my sons beautiful different colored eyes. One was Purple and the other was orange like his fathers, It looks like he had snuck over to where King and I were sleeping on a patch of moss on the sacred tree. I brought the child closer and hugged him breathing in his minty smell, I looked looked over him and saw King sleeping soundly with two snoring children laying on top of him. I kissed the top of my sons head and whispered into his ear "Lets wake your father brother and sister up Caradoc."

He looked up at me from his spot where he was nuzzled into me and gave me a toothy grin. He flipped around to the cluster of limbs and loud snoring, I leaned over King and my daughter Darya while Caradoc leaned over his triplet Halvard. I looked over at Caradoc and mouthed now, we leaned over and blew raspberry's on their neck and stomachs. The sound of high pitched squealing and giggling filled the peaceful forest. I ended up on top of king, I began to blush lightly when his attractive drowsy voice rumbled "Good morning mama, how are you?"

"Happy." I leaned in for a kiss when a little girl tried to shimmy her way in between us. I let my self fall to the side allowing my daughter to sit in my lovers chest "Mama, I'm hungry."

I looked at King who rolled his eyes floated up maneuvering so that he was holding his daughter in his arms "Shall we find something to eat then my princess."

Her eyes widened in childlike wonderment and she said in a hushed voice "Am I really a princess? Like Auntie Elizabeth?"

He brought a finger up to the corner of his mouth to simulate thinking "Well.. I am the fairy King and Mama is the giant queen so that would make you princess of the fairies and giants."

She floated out of his arms squealing in delight "Hal! Car! Guess what daddy told me..."

As she ran over to tell her brothers king came up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist, resting his head on my shoulder "Look at what we created."

we watched our triplets flying around playing with each other. I his held his hands and watched as Darya whipped around and looked back at us "Wait... does that mean hal and car are princes?!"

Halvard shouted at his sister "I am not a prince! I am an elite giant/fairy warrior!"

 I sighed as they began to argue "We should probably feed them, then get to training before they rip themselves to shreds."

after breakfast i brought Darya and Caradoc to a lower part of the tree, I twisted the Gideon charm on my necklace and felt the air rush around me as I grew to my full 30 er 29 feet. (Merlin created this new way of keeping Diane small. She was able to shrink Gideon and use it as a charm that Diane could trigger to release the spell that kept Diane small. And if need be Diane is able to make Gideon return to its normal size in emergency. She also invented clothing that grew and shrunk with her.) I looked down at Caradoc and Darya. "OK guys lets work on growing while Daddy is working on Hal's skills, you go first Darya darling."

Darya was a natural when is came to growing to her giant form, but unlike her brother Caradoc she didn't have a second form like fairy's did, she had to physically grow. She nodded and clenched her fists and eyes shut as she grew slowly, when she stopped I applauded her "Good Job Darya! I think you have grown taller then last time!"

Her last record was to my hip bone but now she went a little past. I changed my attention to Caradoc and encouraged him "I know you can do it my darling, you just need to think big!"

He nodded silently inhaling and exhaling, scrunching his nose and focusing as much as much as a child could and he transformed into his second figure. A Giant child that was up to my mid thigh, I picked him up kissing him on the cheek "I'm so proud of you love!"

Cara struggled with focusing, he often got lost in thought and on some days couldn't even muster the concentration to grow.

"OK lets go find daddy and Hal."

King POV

While Diane took Darya and Caradoc to work on their giant form I took Halvard to work on his defense. Hal couldn't grow like his other siblings but he didn't let that get in his way, he was immensely proud of the fact that he was the strongest. It seemed like he carried his Mothers trait. He didn't have any type of magical strength which was OK so king decided to try and teach him the art of a fairies weapon. "Hal, I have a very special lesson for you today. Because you don't have a second form like your siblings I going to give you an extension to yourself."

The boy cocked his head in confusion, sighing I restated "You know how I have Chastieful? The sacred tree is going to give you one."

last night The tree sent me a message through a dream telling me it wished to give a sacred weapon to Hal, I decided to follow its commands in order to give Hal a different skill then his brother and sister who had more magical power. I looked at my son who was just staring at me with his mouthy hanging open "What is it son? Are you OK?"

I pressed the back of my hand against his forehead to see of he was sick, he grabbed my hand and held it "Really?" he exclaimed "The sacred tree chose me to receive a gift?"

I nodded as I picked him up and floated down to a room within the roots of the tree. "Now you understand that this is not a toy, it is something you use wisely."

He gripped onto my neck "I want to use it to protect mama and Cara and Darya and you daddy."

I smiled at him "Good, then I will teach you to protect others. Because I too wish to protect everyone, I am a selfish King."

We arrived at the entrance and I set him down "OK Hal this is where I leave you. The tree will tell you in its own way what to do. I will be right here waiting OK."

He looked at me when his went suddenly very wide, I examined him again for anything wrong but there was nothing. "It's OK to be scared Hal, I wa-"

I was cut off by him sneezing "OK Daddy I'm better now, that was really bugging my nose."

He then walked fearlessly into the entrance, Goddess this kid is tough as nails. I remember nearly puking my guts out I was so nervous when I got chastieful. I laid down on the ground and rested my eyes while I waited for him to come back.

If you want more on Kiane's kids then let me know and I'll start another fanfic. Any ways thank you all so much for reading my story, I really hoped you enjoyed it.