Ow

I'm sorry this is so short but I'm really bad at writing fight scenes ha-ha

I smashed Gideon into the red demon I was currently fighting, how had so many gathered without the seven deadly sins noticing there must have been 20 when we first started! While the demon was on the ground it's chest caved in I heard Bans sing song voice use his skill snatch as all the demons hearts ripped from him. There was only one demon left and it was a skinny grey one, I looked around until I made eye contact with my Fairy Kings armored form. Nodding we prepared to do our combined attack cross shooting, when Howzer jumped in front of me while I was mid attack "I've got this Diane! Rising Tornado!"

What the hell was he thinking! I redirected my attack into the sky as Howzers tornado hit the demon having little effect on it. Before I had a chance to dodge the demons whip-like limb hit me in the abdomen with such force it cut into me. The pain, oh goddess was too much for me to handle as I fell to the ground my vision beginning to tunnel "DIANE"

I heard a loving but terrified voice call out through the ringing in my ears. I witnessed a blurred figure completely demolish the demon, he began to fly towards me as I blacked out the last thing I heard was "Oh Diane, I'm so sorry, I'm here for you and I will always love you and be there by your side..."

Again sorry its short, comment any ideas suggestions or mistake I've made! and you know what, I actually hate Howzer. There I said it, I'm sorry but he interferes with my OTP TOO MUCH