dreams and memories

This is just how i interpreted part of the manga. This is not an original piece it is needed for the story i am writing. i hope you enjoy my first Fanfic! Comment ideas and thoughts please

~This event is taken straight from the Manga when Diane uses Gideon lightning rod move to disarm an attack during the battle against Mael/Estarossa~

"Where is king? Where will we land? King still can't use his magic!" I felt a small form grabbing tightly to my finger and had the stomach dropping lurch as I stopped falling, looking up frantically to see Elizabeth "H-Hang in there Diane!!"

"ELIZABETH?!" I shouted "DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME, GO HELP KING! WITH HIS MAGIC SEALED, HE CANT FLY!!"

In the midst of the earth crashing around me I heard hawk yell "JUST LEAVE KING TO ME" and saw his sky mantis form zip towards a small shirtless figure. I look back at the goddess above and proceed to yell "ELIZABETH... WE KEEP LOSING ALTITUDE... JUST FORGET ABOUT ME AND ESCAPE YOURSELF!!"

"NO! DON'T SAY THAT!" "BUT... IF YOU KEEP THIS UP THEN..."

I was cut off by the large and terrifying figure of the newly changed Mael. I tensed my body preparing for that fatal blow "I love you king, always and for-"

My thought was cut off by an intense blunt blow slammed into Mael and heard a calming voice "Its alright now, you two... now I'll finish this once and for all." the shocked voice of the goddess rang in my ears "th-that form...!" "K-King..." I whispered with equal amount of shock as I beheld the majestic wings and taller figure of Fairy King Harlequin the strongest Fairy King in all of history.

In complete fascination I drank in this new King " Are you really the king I know?..." I questioned  myself over the muffled murmurs of whatever Elizabeth was saying "And not just his magic energy... His entire Aura and personality seems different..." in the dust of the fallen sky island his handsome amber eyes turned to look at me "Don't worry, Diane." he said in a cool tone "I'm still me"

Thank you for reading just the first part of my Fanfic ;)