Steamy

**WARNING** this entire chapter is what i have been teasing you with ;) sooooo Lemon!!!

I undid his belt and pulled down his pants. His proud length sprang free of its confines, I wrapped my hand delicately around the shaft and began pumping. I looked up at kings red face where pleasure was plastered but I noticed he hadn't quite moaned yet, well I was going to change that. I leaned down and flicked my tongue over his tip, getting the desired reaction when I heard him groan from pleasure. Wanting to give more to him I wrapped my lips around him and began bobbing. I only did it 2 or 3 times before he brought me up "My turn." He said before pushing me back onto where Chastieful was behind me, I pushed myself back onto the queen size Chastieful as King floated up and rested on top of me. He began to passionately kiss me, he moved his lips to my ear. When his tongue licked the shell of my ear I shuddered in anticipation, he unfolded my shawl and groped my chest. Leaving a trail of hickies he made his way down began to suck on my left breast his teeth grazing my nipple and with his right hand he rolled my other nipple. Oh god this felt so good but I wanted more! Sensing this king kissed his down lower and lower, when he was low enough he took my legs and lifted them up on his shoulders. He looked at me, I had covered my face with my hands. Grabbing my arms he moved them away from my face "Please don't hide your face from me, it's too beautiful to hide."

Seeing that I was obeying his request he smiled and kissed the inside of my thighs "You smell so good Diane, now lets see how you taste."

and with no warning kissed my womanhood, I squealed a bit from the shock of it. He sucked my bundle of nerves making me moan very loudly, he chuckled against me and lifted his head up. "I love the sounds you make..." he now rubbed the bundle "I love you..." He plunged his finger into me making me gasp and began pumping "and I am yours as you are mine."

Slipping another finger into me my legs began to shake, release barreled through my core as I came. King pulled out and licked my juices off his fingers "Mmm."

"K-King." I stuttered

"Please, call me by my real name." He said letting my legs down off his shoulders and crawling over me. His face now hovering over mine I brought my hands up and explored his features, when my fingers dragged over his lips he opened them slightly and sucked on the tip of my index finger. "I love you H-harlequin. And I need you in me... now." I said almost like a demand

He grinned as he lined himself up "I also love it when your bossy with me." His tip teased my entrance and slowly he pushed in as to not hurt me.

I opened my mouth to gasp but before I could he dove in and kissed me deeply, his tongue sweeping through my mouth. He began to thrust in and out of me painfully slow, I pulled back from our kiss and panted "Faster Harlequin." Obeying my order he went faster as well as harder.

I wanted to ride him so bad but I didn't know how to ask, when he stopped suddenly and pulled out completely "I would love for you to ride me." Blushing he apologized "Sorry... I like to see what your thinking when we do this."
We changed positions so I was now sitting on him, His member rubbing on my front. "I always have..." I lifted myself up a bit and slid onto him "..and always will love you."

I liked this fit better, It was deeper and Harlequins face was so much cuter from this angle. I began to move up and down onto him, my hands on his chest for stability. Harlequins hands gripped my thighs as he neared his edge. "D-Diane I'm about to- Augh!"

The warmth he dispensed filled me up, I unseated myself and laid beside him curling up in his chest while his arms wrapped around me. My eyes began to get heavy and as I dozed off I heard him whisper "I love with all my heart and then some... my beautiful Diane."

OOOOH SHIT. Honestly didn't even know If I was going to post this but hey! Why the hell not! Anyways hope you enjoyed and let me know If I should do more lemon scenes. Ta ta Kiddies!