Queen and King

Again low key smut warning.

"How did the giants hear about me being their queen?"

Mimas's eyes widened in excitement "It was the greatest thing, Drole himself came and told the current chief that soon he would step down and that you would come and take his place! Have you ever met Drole? I wonder what he's doing instead? Do you know?"

I exchanged looks with king, this was going to be difficult to tell him. As I opened my mouth to tell him Geryon announced "We're here."

I forward and saw my homeland Megadozer.

We entered into a dark entrance at the base of the large rock that housed the giant race. Torches laced the halls that allowed the giant population to view me from their sleeping divots in the walls. As we made our way up to the grand chamber more giants surround us, some hissed others reached out and caressed me in anyway possible. I felt claustrophobic but I pushed that feeling and schooled my face into a stone cold expression. We came to a grand set of open doors that led to the grand chamber when we walked through Geryon and Mimas broke off the the sides of the room. I continued through the crowded hall the sun appearing and disappearing behind the massive slits in the room. King floated halfway hidden behind me as I encountered raised floor at the end of the room where the current chief of the giants sat. He was a monster of a man, scars scattered throughout his face and chest, he wore the traditional giant dress of multiple animal carcasses draped on his body in a toga like fashion. His deep voice rumbled through the hall "So you are Diane. I have heard much about from our short visit from giant King Drole."

"All good things I hope." I responded in a cold tone "and who might you be?"

He looked at me with arrogance in his eyes "I am chief Jotun, current Giant clan leader. And I challenge you for your position as queen."

I smirked and said as an answer "Sure you would be a lovely queen I'm sure."

His face went red as he stammered "T-Thats not what I meant!" his narrowed as he saw king behind me "But such strange company you keep? Why would you allow a fairy to enter."

My heart hammered in my chest "He is my lover... and soon to be your king as well."

The chamber burst into chaos, I felt a hand grab my arm and drag me into a small doorway in the wall I looked over and saw Mimas "I'll find a place so you can rest and prepare for the fight tomorrow."

We went onto the roof where Mimas motioned his hands to provide us a tent like structure from the stone below us with a back wall for privacy. I gave him my thanks as he went down below into the stone abyss again. I asked king to turn around so I could get down to human size. I grabbed a shawl that was large enough to cover me. I wanted to be ready if I had to take an emergency big pill "So whats this about me being King of giants?"

"Well its customary in giant culture that your lover is second in command and in this case that's you. I understand if you don't wan-"

"Then you will be queen of the fairies." he interrupted

I covered my face with my hair "Really King?"

He scratched the back of his head "Well.. yeah I wanted to ask you anyway."

I stepped forward till our faces were centimeters apart "I love you so much King, I'm sorry we have to do all this."

He looked at me with wide loving eyes before he leaned in and kissed me, we moved our lips in sync as I felt him grab me by the waist and pulled me closer. I brought my hands up and ran them through his soft hair. His tongue slipped into my mouth and explored it, I moaned and the sound seemed to snap a tether on ourselves. We began to move faster, his hands roaming across my body. I started to unbutton his top, our breathing got heavier and I was getting so hot. He pulled back to take his shirt off, I kissed under his jaw down his neck till I had left a trail of kisses down his chest to his naval. Kneeling before him I looked up asking permission, he nodded caressing my cheek. I undid his belt and pulled down his pants.

Haha you thought! Thanks for reading this oh so short chapter, remember to leave suggestions, ideas and such for me to read so I can maybe interpret them into the story!