Tyler Oakley Marathon

After the movie Matthew left. I guess him and Nash are hanging out today or something.. I don't know much about it. After Matt left I heated up some frozen pizza and went into my room. I went on YouTube and began to watch videos. I was in the middle of watching Tyler Oakley when Jack D. called.

"Jack."

"Sarah."

"What do you want? I'm in the middle of a Tyler Oakley marathon god dammit."

"Suck my ass. I need your help."

"With what?" I said taking another bite of pizza.

"Valerie"

"Oh... God", I mumbled, "what is it?"

"Well... I really like her and.. I want to ask her if she would like to be my girlfriend. But. How do I exactly do that?"

"How am I supposed to know?"

"Well... You are her sister"

"And?"

"Aren't you supposed to like... Like... Know things about her?"

"You are the one who wants to date her. Shouldn't you know things about her?"

"Woah. Turn the sass down a notch"

"Sorry... But seriously" I said mumbling into the phone.

"Well, I know stuff about her. A lot. But when I try to think of an idea I just.. Draw a blank. I was thinking that talking to you could get me some ideas"

"Um... Okay. Well I know when she was little she loved going on rides. Uh, especially the one with the swings. Ya know. That spins."

"Oh my god. Sarah, you are a freaking genius!! I have to go, talk to you later" Jack yelled into the phone.

"Uh thanks-" Then Jack hung up on me.

I put my phone down and rolled my eyes. Whatever he was doing I was going to find out later. I resumed my Tyler Oakley marathon, but I got another phone call. Do people not know what texting is?!? This time it was from an unknown number. Da fuq.

"Okay. Whoever this is this better be good because I am in the middle of a Tyler Oakley marathon and you are interrupting it." I said angrily.

"Uh.. Sarah? This is Mahogany." She said laughing.

"Oh. Ayyyee. Uh... Sorry about that."

"No it's cool, I understand. I would be mad if someone interrupted my Tyler marathon"

"Haha! So.. What's up?"

"Well I'm having a party tonight... And I know this is last minute but I wanted to know if you would like to come? We really need to hangout!!"

"Of course I would like to come! That's not even a question. Who is going to be there?"

"Basically everyone." She said.

"Sounds awesome! I'll be there"

"Great! Come by around seven. Oh, and bring friends."

"Awesome. Can't wait!"

"See ya" Mahogany said hanging up.

I texted Valerie and Alix to tell them about the party.

Me: You guys up for a party tonight?

Valerie: ew. Socializing.

Alix: same.

Me: What if I told you it was Mahogany's party?!?

Alix: LETS GO

Valerie: Mahogany is always an exception :)

The rest of the day was filled with laziness and me doing my laundry.. So nothing really important. Mahogany texted me her address so we would know where to go for the party. Around 5:30 I started getting ready. I curled my hair and touched up my makeup. I put on a black and white sweater, black high waisted shorts, and converse. I left my room to find Alix and Valerie sitting on the couch both on there phones.

"Let's go" I said grabbing the keys.

~At the Party~

We pulled into the driveway at the house. There were about four cars already there. So we weren't the last ones to show up. Mahogany's house was a pretty big house but not a mansion. Pretty good sized house if you asked me. As I was going up the steps o recognized the patio from her ootd's on Instagram (may I add, that all of her outfits are always on point). Valerie knocked on the door while we all waited. The door opened and there stood a Jack Gilinsky.

"Ayyee. Sarah!" He said smiling.

"Hey Jack! These are my roommates Valerie and Alix"

"Hey", he said while shaking both of their hands, "Nice to meet you guys. Sarah told me a lot about you two."

"Nice to meet you too! Um... Can I just say your jaw line is on point." Alix said while shaking his hand.

"Uh... What?" He said confusingly.

"I mean... What?"

We all laughed and headed back inside with Gilinsky. In the living room Kenny Holland and Jack Johnson were talking.

"Hey Jack, look who is here" Gilinsky shouted. Jack J turned around and looked at me.

"Oh hey. I didn't know you where coming here." He said standing up and giving me a hug.

"Yeah! Mahogany invited me... And I brought two strippers with me!" I said looking at Alix and Valerie.

"Yeah, hi. My name is Sexy Butterfly I'm here with my assistant Big Booty Hoe" Valerie said to a confused looking Johnson.

"Dude... They are joking" Jack G said while we started to laugh.

"Oh... This is awkward.. Um nice to meet you guys. This is Kenny."

"Duh, we know it's Kenny. I'm a huge fan" I said looking at him.

"You are? That's great! I'm sorry, I didn't get any of your guy's names" Kenny said.

"I'm Alix"

"Valerie" Valerie said as she waved.

"I'm Sarah."

"Let's go outside", Johnson said, "Mahogany is dying to meet you"

Sorry I haven't updated in a while... I had a small 'writers block'. But I think I'm good now.

-Sarah