Fangirls... Everywhere

As we walked up to the tarp I could see fangirls. Like everywhere... Even though it was about eighty people it still looked like a lot.

One thing that I love about going to meet ups like this is that you get to meet other fangirls. They are your people. They actually understand you. And you guys can talk about... Well your fandom. I hope everyone can experience this once in their life.

As we got into line to meet the everyone my heart started racing and thoughts starting popping into my head.

"What if you stutter?"

"What if they don't like you?"

"What if...."

No I cant be doing this right now. I need to enjoy the day no matter what happens.

~Thirty Minutes Later~

This was it. It was finally my turn to go up and meet everyone. The first person I met was Mahogany. She was super nice and her smile made my life.

"Hi!" Mahogany greeted me.

"Hey!! Can I just say I love your cover of "Life of the Party". It's literally life."

"Oh thank you so much, your so sweet. And I love your outfit! You are so beautiful!"

"Awe... Thank you! But you are the beautiful one. Is it okay if we take a selfie?"

"Yes of course" Mahogany says as I take out my phone.

"Thank you SO much."

"Oh it's no problem at all.... I'm sorry I didn't get your name."

"Sarah" I reply

"Well, Sarah it was nice meeting you" Mahogany said as she hugged me. (SHE FUCKING HUGGED ME!!!)

"You too!" I say as I head over to Nash.

~Meeting Nash~

I walked up to Nash just as he stopped hugging a girl.

"Hey Nash" I said shyly.

"Hey, what's up?"

"I'm just really excited to meet everyone!"

"Cool... cool. Do you want to take a selfie?" He ask.

"Yes of course!"

We both looked up at the camera. I was smiling while Nash was doing a cute little smirk.

"Thanks so much! But one more thing before I go. Can you yell 'FRANK' for me?"

"Yes of course",  Nash began to clear his thoart, "FFFFFRRRRRAAAAANNNNKKK"

Many girls yelled Frank back.

"Haha! Thanks so much" I said laughing.

~Meeting Shawn~

"Hi Shawn" I said as I walked up to him.

"Heeeeeyyyy"

"I just wanted to say that I love you and everytime I hear your voice I smile"

"That's really kind", Shawn said blushing a little, "I love you too" (OMGEEEE IS THIS REAL LIFE?!?)

We than took a selfie and I left to go meet Jack Dail.

~Meeting Jack ~

"Sup girl" Jack said.

"Haha. My name is Sarah not girl. And let me just say that your vines are on point"

"Thanks, it means a lot. Sooooo... Sarah do you want to take a selfie?"

"I would love to!"

We took a selfie and then I walked my way over to Mr.Dallas.

~Meeting Cameron~

"Hi Cameron"

"Hey beautiful" He said while shaking my hand.

"I would love to take a selfie with you! Is that okay?"

"Yeah let's do it!"

I lifted up my phone and we both looked into it smiling. I took the picture.

"Wait.. I feel like this selfie is missing something", I think for a moment, "Oh! I got it. We should both make the püma face"

"I like the way you think" Cameron said.

We than took a selfie with both of us making the püma face.

"Your pretty good at that!" Cameron told me.

"Well, I have an amazing teacher", I say winking at him, "It was awesome meeting you"

"Same. I hope you have a wonderful day, sweetie"

I waved bye at him and turned around. There I saw him. Just standing a couple feet away from me was Matthew Espinosa and I was on my way to meet him.

Imagine if this happened in real life. I would die

-Sarah