A Selfie? With me?!?

Today was a Sunday so I decided to go shopping for new clothes. I had a bunch of money from selling stuff from my old room before moving out here. But after I spend it all I'm going to have to get some jobs... I hope I can find some. If not it's back to my boring home town for me.

I went across the street because there was some cute non-expensive boutiques. I ended up getting four new tops (Two of them being crop tops, on of them being a shirt that said 'I'm here to sleep and eat pizza', and another being a tank top), three new pants (A pair of jeans, high waisted shorts, and some sweatpants), a dress, and a flower crown... How could I not get a flower crown? It's just too damn adorable.

When I was shopping the weirdest and most amazing thing happened to me. These two teenage girls came up to me and ask for a selfie... ME! I asked them why and I guess a bunch of girls saw Matt and I on the date and know everyone knows about it. Plus about the whole meet n greet kiss. This is really weird and surreal. I know they are just asking because of Matt but still... This as never happened to me before. I just don't know what to do.

Of course I took a selfie with them. They were so sweet and kind. I told them I'm just like them. I'm a girl who fangirls over Matthew Espinosa.

I went back into my apartment and slept the rest of the day.... Typical me.

~The Next Day~

I woke up to the sound of my phone getting a text message. It was Matt (*screams internally*)

Matthew: Hey Sarah :) How is everything?

Me: Great! Just woke up. I actually have been meaning to talk to you...

Matthew. Sorry did I wake you! Oh god... Please don't say you just want to be friends. I have had this happen to me to many times.

Me: No it's cool... I needed to wake up anyways. And no. Stop being so paranoid ;) I wanted to tell you that a group of girls asked for my photo yesterday.. I guess ppl found out about our date.

Matthew: yeah, I saw that. Pretty crazy,

Me: yeah, no kidding.

I put down my phone and hoped into the shower. After I got out I blow dried my hair, got dressed, did my makeup, and straightened my hair. When I was done I looked at my phone and saw that there was an unread message from Matthew.

Matthew: It would be my honor to take you, Sarah, on a triple date with Shawn, Alix, Jack, and Valerie this Wednesday at 4 pm... The destination is a surprise :)

Me: It would be my pleasure.

Chewbaca be fab

-Sarah