Smiling Like a Lunatic

I walked into the kitchen in my sweats and a white v-neck smiling like a lunatic. I made enough pancakes and bacon for all three of us. I was planning on telling Alix and Valerie as soon as we started  eating.

"I SMELL BACON" Valerie says while walking into the kitchen.

"You have a good nose", I say smiling, "Now sit down and I will prepare you a plate."

"Who are you and what have you done with my twin sister?" Valerie said while sitting down at the bar and taking a sip of her orange juice.

I smiled and turned around and started putting two pancakes on her plate. I started humming for some reason... I don't know why it just happend.

"Well someone is happy"

I turn around to see Alix taking a seat next to Valerie at the bar.

"I know right... It's freaking me out" Valerie said.

"Once I give you your food I will explain everything."

Valerie and Alix just looked at each other with really confused expressions as I handed them their food.

"Okay, we have our food. No what the hell is going on?" Valerie asked.

"Yeah why are you so", Alix cringed, "Happy?"

"Well.... wouldn't you be happy if you were going on a date with your idol to Lemonade tomorrow at 2:30?" I say taking a sip of my orange juice.

Valerie spit out her orange juice while Alix had a shocked looked on her face.

"Are you fucking kidding me right now?" Alix asked.

"Nope" I said popping the 'p'.

"Then why are we standing here? We gotta get you an outfit"

Alix and Valerie grabbed my arms and dragged me to my bedroom.

*wink*

-Sarah