You.Did.Not

I am currently sitting on my bed and eating a tub of Oreo ice cream with Matt.

"Oh. My. God. This is the best ice cream known to man. Where did you get it?"

"Target" I said putting a spoonful of the beautiful cream of ice in my mouth.

"I shall get some" He said putting some on his finger and wiping it on my nose.

"You. Did. NOOOOOT. Just do that"

"I belive I did" He said laughing.

I crawl across the bed and tackle him. But of course, he over throws me and tackles me on the bed. He has now pinned my arms and is sitting on my stomache so I can't get up.

"HAVE MERCY"

"Oh, let me think. No", he said tickling me causing me to laugh and squirm like crazy, "TAKE THAT"

"Hey!", Alix said pounding on the door, "please keep the sex at a low volume. Some people are trying to sleep here"

Matthew starts to burst out lauging as we rolls off of me and lays next to me. He takes his phone out of his pocket and holds it up to take a picture.

"Perfect selfie opportunity" he said while taking the photo.

I held out a peace sign while sticking my tongue out while he just smiled. While he was posting the photot to Instagram I looked at him. His hair, eyes, and smile. All perfect. How lucky am I? Laying right next to Matthew Espinosa. It just all insane... yet perfect.

Matt turned his head and saw that I was looking at him.

"Like what you see?" He said wiggling his eyebrow.

I punched him "I hate you"

"Now that's not very nice" He said sitting up.

"Maybe I'm not a nice person."

"Impossible" he said smiling.

~The Next Day~

Matthew spent about the whole night here. We just kept talking and laughing. We even watched Keeping Up With the Kardashians at one point. At four in the moring I finally had to send him home.

I went on Instagram and started going threw my feed. I saw the photo that Matt posted of us. It was captioned "This babe doe".  I commented on the photo saying "I hate you ;)".

I went on twitter for the first time ever since the whole 'incident' last night. I just felt like I had to set the record straight.

"There have been a bunch of rumors that idgaf about Matt and Im using him for attention. That is not tru at all. Matt is a great human being that I care about dearly. And 2 anyone who thinks otherwise you can stfu and leave. #MarahForever"

I tweeted it not caring how much hate I would get knowning that no matter what,  Matt will stay by me for as long as our friendship/relationship (I don't even know what it is anymore) is strong.

Matthew retweeted my tweet.

So tomorrow was the triple date that Matt (mostly all of it was plan by Matt) and I have been planning. Today I was going to tell the girls.

"GUYS" I said yelling threw out of the apartment.

"What?" Valerie screamed back.

"Yeah?" Alix said.

"Come in here pwwwwweeeeaaaasssseeee"

They both came into my room with not the most happiest looks on their faces.

"What is it? I want to sllleeeepp" Valerie said.

"Yeah... and I was having a pewds marathon" Alix whined.

"M'kay... So Matthew and I have been talking"

"Don't tell me you're getting married already"

"No"

"You're pregnant"

"God no."

"You're moving out?"

"WILL YOU LET ME SPEAK GOD DAMMIT" I scream at the both of them.

They nod in unison.

"Us three are going on a triple date."

"Uh... with who?" Alix asked.

"The Jonas Brothers.", I say sarcastically, "Who do you think? Matt, Shawn, and Jack!"

"No. Way" Alix says.

"Oh my god. Sweet!", Valerie said, "When?"

"Tomorrow. At four. Matt won't tell me know where we are going though so just wear something casual."

"OH THANK YOU SO MUCH I CANT RIGHT NOW" Valerie says while they both hug me.

"To be honest you shouldn't be thanking me", I said, "It was all Matt's idea.

"I approve" Alix says.

Awe the date. It's probably going to happen next chapter. Oh, also I'm going back to school Monday :/ So I won't be updating as much. But don't worry. I will still be writing as much as I can.

-Sarah