You Deserve It

I woke up to someone shaking me. I thought it was Alix or Valerie so I through a pillow really hard at them.

"Ow" ,Someone in a deep voice said, "That wasn't nice. Like at all."

I turn around to see Matt kneeling on my bed. He was wearing a blus tank top, khaki shorts, and a blue bucket hat.

"You deserve it" I said mumbling then going back to sleep. Matt picked me up, threw me over his shoulder and slammed me back onto the bed. I started laughing while he pinned me to the bed.

"What are you gonna do? Tickle me?" I asked.

"Nope", he said smiling, "VALLLEEERRRIEEEE"

I had a confused look on my face when my sister walked in with a huge smile on her face. She had a cup of water.

"What-" Before I could say anything else Valerie poured the cup of ice cold water on my face. Both Matt and Valerie were lauging their heads off as I struggled to get Matt off me. But he wouldn't let go.

"I literally hate you guys. Matthew get off me"

"Not until you say you love us" Valerie said putting her arm on Matt's shoulder and looking down at me.

"Fine" I mumbled "I love..... Valerie"

"Hey what about me?" Matt screamed.

"I can't say I love you to a guy wearing a blue bucket hat"

Valerie laughed, "Good enough for me" She said ruffling my now wet hair and leaving the room.

Matthew took off his bucket hat and gave me a smirk.

"Fine. Matt, I love you too. Now can you PLEASE get off me and you might want to lay off the cheeseburgers"

He laughed while helping me up and kissing my forehead.

"Matt. Don't take this the wrong way... but what exactly are you doing here?"

"For the video. That we are fliming. Today."

"Oh shit. I forgot about that. Could you be the best guy in the universe and make me breakfast while I get ready? It doesn't have to be a huge breakfast. A banana would be awesome. I won't be long"

"You can call me Chief Espinosa" He yells leaving the room.

~Thirty Minutes Later~

I look at myself in the mirror one last time. I straignted my hair, I was wearing a black and white crop top, black high waisted jeans, and very little make up. I brushed my hair once more and went outside to find Alix and Valerie sitting at the bar talking to Matt while he was in the kitchen.

"Whatca making?"

Alix and Valerie turned both turned around and looked at me.

"He won't say", Alix said punching me in the stomache, "But he has offered to make us some food too so that's all that matters"

"I know it has something to do with bananas" Valerie said.

"Shh", Matt ran over to Valerie and covered her mouth, "hush child"

She elbowed him in the stomache and he went back to the kitchen.

About five minutes later Matt brought Alix, Valerie, and I plates with cloths over them so we couldn't see the food.

"Thanks Matt.", I looked at my phone to see the phone, "Dang. It's 2 we need to flim this video. Tell you what, I will eat this while we are making the video. What are we even doing anyway?"