Can't See No Haters

*Author's Note: Again, all tweeter accounts are just made up. I don't know if they are real or not*

After I texted Matt I went to go grocery shopping with Valerie and Alix 6because we have absouletly no food in the apartment. We got the essentails. Frozen pizza, cheese sticks, bread, grapes, soup, mac and cheese, other frozen meals,etc.

As we were shopping Valerie slowly walked past the cart, put something in, and ran ahead. I stopped the cart and looked what was inside. Ice cream sandwhiches.

"Valerie" I said glaring at her.

"What?" she replied all innocently.

"Do we really need these?"

"Um... yeah. We do."

"Sarah and I both know that we don't need these", Alix said, "but we do need these"

Alix held up a package of hot pockets.

I nodded disapointly,"Well if you two are getting yourselfs treats, then I think I deserve something",  I began to walk down the aisle.

I stood in front of a freezer searching for my favorite thing in the whole world. Ever. I saw it and began to open the door. Oreo ice cream. No, not cookies 'n creme. Actual Oreo ice cream. Made by the Oreo company and everything. I am in love with Oreos and ice cream is life. It's a perfect combination.

I picked up the ice cream and was about to go back to Alix and Valerie when I heard a voice say my name. I turned around a girl was coming towards me. She was about fifteen, had dirty blonde hair, and was pretty short.

"Hi." I said.

"Sarah, right? You're that chick who is dating, Matthew?"

"Uh.... we aren't dating. I'm just a fan" I said smiling.

"Yeah. Whatever. Because I'm not. I love Matthew and he is mine. He doesn't want an ugly ass whore who is using him for attention. He wants someone like me. Who actually cares about him."

"How dare you assume that, bitch  I care about Matthew!"

"Assume? Oh, honey I know."

"What do you mean you know?"

"Everybody knows" She said walking off.

What an asshole. I just took my oreo ice cream and walked back to Valerie and Alix. They were both looking at me with confused faces.

"uh...who was that?" Alix asked.

"Just some girl who was accusing me of using Matthew for attention"

"Oh, congrats Sarah! Your first hater." Valerie said while high fiving me.

I took the sunglasses out of my back and put them on.

"Can't see no hatas."

~Back At Home~

After we all put the grocery's away I went to my room. I turned on my laptop and decided to go on Twitter because I haven't been on there for a couple days. Ever since people found my account it's been harder to check my notificafions. I saw something that caught my eye.

Who the hell is Sarah? Nobody that ugly should desereve Matt.

More haters. Guess it happens with everyone. But as I kept looking I saw less and less comments on how people ship #Marah and more comments on how much they hate me.

" ' @mattbebae: Sarah needs to leave. Just stop' "

I clicked on the account and the person's name was #EndMarah and she was tweeting a bunch of tweets with the hashtag. I clicked on it and thousands of tweets came up about fans saying I wasn't good enough for Matthew, I was fake, and a slut. Even fangirls that knew me and followed me before I met Matt were tweeting #EndMarah. I could feel tears build up in my eyes. I usually don't let hate get to me but I have never got this much before. It was overwhelming... Were they right? Was a not good enough for Matt? No, I wasn't. He deserve's better. I picked up my phone.

Me: Matthew, I'm really sorry. I don't think this is a good idea. You deserve better. I'm just another fangirl... I'm really sorry. I hope you understand. And if you want I can delete your number off my phone.

I put down my phone and started crying into my pillow. I wasn't sobbing. But there definatly were tears streaming down my face. I just wanted it to all go away.

~Twenty Minutes~

I still have tears going down my face. I look like a mess. Matt still hasn't replied but he has read the message. Maybe he realized how stupid I was and is questioning his sanity. All the sudden, I hear a knock at the door. Did someone order pizza? I get off my bed not even looking in the mirror. The pizza guy will never see me again, so what's the point? I go down the hallway towards the door. I open it and someone comes rushing in and hugging me. I looked up and saw a boy with blonde hair.

"Matthew... I already told you." I said pulling away.

"I'm not losing you.... what's wrong?"

I realized what I looked like.

"Oh god...I look disgusting" I say covering my face with my hands.

He pulled my hands away from my face and held them. "Sarah. Tell me what's wrong."

"...I...I don't deserve you."

"Why the hell would you EVER say that?" he said with his lips quivering a little and his voice cracking.

I head to my room and sat on my bed. I opened my laptop.

"That's why" I said standing up and pointing at the laptop while a tear goes rolls down my face.

Matt looked at the laptop and then back at me. He went over and sat at my bed reading the tweets.

"Sarah..." ,He said grabbing me as I sit down next to him on the bed, "I love my fans.They are my world. They are my family. But I don't have to listen to everything they say. If I choose you, then I choose you. They can hate on it that's not going to change my mind. Ever."

"But-"

I was cut off. Matthew took my face and cupped his hand on my cheeks wiping tears. He brought me closer and kissed me. It was so powerful. If our first kiss was a bull-dozer then this one was The Hulk. I never wanted it to end. I want to live in this moment forever.

He pulled away, "Nothing can change the way I feel about you", he whispered while resting his forehead on mine.

Is it hot in here or is it jusf me? Btw. There was publishing problems so at first it didn't publish the full chapter. But I fixed it :)

-Sarah