Dm's on Top of Dm's on Top of Dm's

I woke up and looked around my room. I than realized what happened last night. I screamed as I reached for my phone to go on Twitter. I had four notifications from Matt.

Twitter: @TheMattEspionsa followed you!

And I had three dm's from Matt. (DIRECT FREAKING MESSAGES FROM MATTHEW LEE ESPINOSAAAAAAAA)

Matthew Espinosa: Hi. Is this Sarah from the Meet-Up?

Matthew Espinosa: Oh god, your probably sleeping. I'm so sorry.

Matthew Espinosa: I will probs talk to you in the morning. K. Bye :)

I couldn't contain myself no matter how hard I tried. I start screaming at the top of my lungs while waving my arms in the air.

"Sarah....", Alix said while knocking on my door, "Did someone die or are you fangirling again?"

"BOTH!"

"What happened? And it better be good because your screaming woke me up" Valerie said with bed hair while coming into the room with Alix.

"He followed and..... and.... DMed me! THREE TIMES!"

"Seriously? Let me see" Alix said grabbing my phone out of my hands.

"OH MY GOD HE DID!"

"Sarah, you need to promise us on thing", Valerie said, "If you end up hooking up with him....you have to try and set me up with Jack and Alix up with Shawn"

"Yaas" Alix said.

"I will try my best" I said smiling.

Awwwe...

-Sarah