Doubts

[Y/N]
-

Everything is so stressful.

Chuuya and I are pretty tense around each other right now. We had another fight regarding whether or not I should tell Mori I have a love life of some sort. The only reason I keep bringing it up is because Chuuya is becoming cold towards me. I didn't know if it actually had to do with this particular situation, but there was nothing else I could pin point it to.

As for my brother, he's mainly upset with me because we haven't really seen or talked to each other. His reason was simple and valid. He feels he always makes the effort to see me, but I never do the same. So he refuses to talk to me. I don't really know how to fix it though. How am I supposed to configure a plan to meet up if he refuses to converse with me. It made no sense and it left me in a dead end.

As for Mori, I was always uncomfortable. I genuinely couldn't stand being at a close proximity with him. The fact I didn't have a strong understanding of what was going on between us was unsettling. Even though he tried to explain to me the night he came over to my house, it was too vague to take anything away from it. I don't even know what to do with myself at this point. I can't just quit.

There was so much to do and I didn't know where to start. Today was my day off, so I decided to take a long walk around the city. I went into many of the shops and looked around, occasionally buying things. It was good to spend some time for myself and clear my mind for awhile.

I was surprised but not surprised when Chuuya hadn't called or messaged to know about my whereabouts. Before I decided to go home, after a few hours of walking and looking around, I stopped by a restaurant.

It was one I had not really seen before, but even then, I had regretted even going in.

The menu was simple and easy. Nothing too fancy and no weird food combos all over it. I ended up ordering the soup of the day.

Finally being able to rest my legs, everything I was running away from finally came to bite me in the ass. Stress was eating me alive at the same time I ate delicious misery.

Everything started to weigh on me in a way I didn't expect it to. A part of me wanted to fix everything right here right now, but the other part of me wanted to continue to run away. I didn't want to face anyone, but at the same time, it'd put me in a worse position than I already am in.

Kicking me out of my thoughts, my phone buzzed in my pocket.

Chuuya:
Where are you?

I sighed, contemplating on whether or not I wanted to respond.

[XXX] restaurant

After I sent my message, he never responded.

I ended up feeling so bad I fell back into my horrid habit of eating sweets. I ordered anything sweet that was available on the menu and began to pig out for the first time in what seemed like ages.

I was so indulged in eating that I hadn't even noticed someone sitting across the table from me.

Ozaki, to be specific.

She had caught me by surprise. I couldn't tell if she was simply very good at being unnoticed, or if I was extremely stupid, blind and drowned in that much stress.