Possession

Chuuya's POV

Pick up
Pick up
Pick up
Pick up
PICK-

"Sorry, the number you have reached is currently-"

"For fuck sakes!"

I couldn't help but slam my phone down on my desk and rage fueled me. I had been try to contact both [Y/N] and Dazai for the past 3 hours. But alas, both didn't answer me. I wanted to try and trace their phones, but to be honest that wasn't my field of work so I had no idea on how to do that. Regardless, Morí said he himself would take care of it.

Stress was what was consuming me. Both siblings were risking themselves by randomly going off the radar and not giving us an idea of where they were or why they left like this.

Recently the mafia had been finding many people who were working here to be rats. So our trust level has plummeted into nothing and seeing them leave at such a critical time for the Mafia is a horrible idea. Morí- although not wanting to be- is suspicious and can't help but accuse them of being double agents. He's already set on suspending Dazai's position as an executive and flat out firing his sister if they didn't return with in 3 days.

It's already been one day and it's eating me alive.

Where could they be?

-

[Y/N]'s POV

"Hey dumbass, you'll burn the rice that way!"

"Well sorry that I've never known how to cook rice!"

Dazai crosses his arms in defense. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Of course you don't. I'm always the one cooking for you." I retorted.

"Now, now you two. Quit bickering and keep cooking! Dazai, listen to your sister. You're going to ruin the rice."

Our aunt shook her head and left. Dazai pouted as he watched me fix his mistake.

"It's really not that hard. You just push a few buttons and boom. It's done."

Dazai shrugged his shoulders and walked away from me.

"Whatever. I'm gonna go play with our little guy over there."

I sighed and continued on with cooking meat.

Our aunt invited us over to spend time with her and our cousin once again. This time, just for a few days. It was good to know we had other family and it was even more refreshing to know there was a baby. He was small and adorable. Dazai and I couldn't get enough of him. With the work we did, being around something as pure and wholesome as a child was amazing.

There were a few times were I had to put the child to sleep and it was such an honorary experience. It was so nice to just see a small innocent human being in my arms. In completed peace and serenity. Not having to be afraid of nothing. Or be stressed about anything. Just sleep comfortably in warmth and affection.

It was those few moments that I really treasured in my heart. It made me realize how much I valued humans and life itself.

-
Short chapter! I'm sorry.

But I wanted to update it and then I got tiring (it's 2am) and I'm literally falling asleep so enjoy.

This hasn't been proofread cause I'm really tired oh god.