Personal

I hate the way this story is going and i probably will either delete these chapters or edit them- if i have the energy to. My writing abilities are horrible as i look through my stories.

-

[Y/N]'s pov
-

"Yeah sis, he likes you." Dazai mumbled as he munched on an apple.

"I don't know what to do. I don't like him in that way and Chuuya forbids me to say anything about us." I explained.

"So he isn't a complete dumbass? Good for him. Yeah you differently shouldn't say anything. He's asked me a few times about you and your love life, and luckily I get to use the, 'How would I know? I was just reunited with her after many years' Excuse."

I sighed. "So then what do I do if he wants to like.. date or something."

Dazai sighed. "That's a good question I don't have the answer to."

I rolled my eyes and whined.

"Just don't make any moves that would make him think you're interested or anything. Act stupid if he insinuates love or stuff. I'm sure he will back off. He is pretty respectful towards women for the most part, and can also be direct." Dazai suggested.

I nodded and thanked him for his advice. I went about my day leaving his office. Missions and paperwork was all I did.

-

It wasn't until later on in the evening I received a knock at my door as I was crawling underneath my desk to find a paperclip.

"Come in!" I shouted.

The door opened, and whoever it was came in. After a few more seconds of feeling the floor, I found the paperclip. I pulled out from underneath my desk and raised my head once I felt I wasn't going to hit myself, but I end up hitting my head extremely hard. The table violently shook as I winced in pain.

"Jeez." I mumbled as I got up and sat in my seat.

"Are you alright?"

I looked up to see Morí gazing at me with concern. I looked at him in confusion. Why was he at my office? He rarely ever came to this area of the Port Mafia.

"Sir? What are you doing here? Did I do something?" I asked.

"No. But I wanted to have a personal conversation with you. I'd like to invite you out for dinner again. This time, within the city." Mori explained.

I sighed. This whole thing was uncomfortable. I felt so trapped and pressured whenever I was around him. Mori immediately felt my change in attitude. Before he could speak, I voiced a different idea.

"How about we do something.. less formal and more comfortable. How about I invite you out to my house?" I asked. "I feel if this is personal, then we should do this somewhere where it doesn't feel like it's business related."

Mori stood there thinking about my suggestion. He took no more than a minute to agree.

I packed up my things and left the building with him. As we walked over to my car, I shot a text to Chuuya, basically kicking him out of the house. Although he wasn't happy about it, he texted back saying he would leave the house to us.

Mori didn't say much, neither did I. I didn't know what kind of signals I was giving him, and I didn't care. I needed to stop this. I didn't know how, but I knew there was going to be a point where I was going to be able to.

-

Once we arrived, I took him inside and we sat down in the kitchen. I asked him a few questions to make sure he was comfortable. A quiet silence lingered over us as I waited for him to start this 'personal conversation.'