Outside

[Y/N]

------

A week. It had been a week that I was locked in that room. I understood that they were getting things together and testing me to see if I would escape. Nobody had opened the door. Not once. I was starving and going insane.

I was fine with starving, in fact, on the second day the feeling of hunger went away, so that problem was solved. Now, being alone for a week, stuck inside a small room? That was awful. There's literally nothing to do but sleep and shower. I was so bored that I came very close to killing myself. I needed to go outside. I craved human contact. I wanted to get out of this room.

Luckily, my wish came true as today. A guard unlocked my door and told me that everything had been settled. I felt so much better just walking out of the room. It felt like I was released from hell. The guard led me back to Mori's office.

Mori and I ended up talking about what had happened during the time I was locked up. He explained that he had now gained some trust, knowing that I hadn't tried to escape or harm anyone and had done lots of research on me. The conversation consisted of my new duties and what I'd be doing, who I'd be working with, rules and more information about the organization.

The partner that I was assigned to was Oda Sakunosuke. He was away on another mission, so I wouldn't be meeting him for awhile.

My new superior was a man by the name of Hirotsu. After our conversation, Mori sent me to Hirotsu's office to meet him and talk about a job that I would be observing. Hirotsu was a nice looking middle aged man. What I really like about him was how kind he was and his beard. Nobody that I had met had a beard as cool as his. As of this moment, Hirotsu and I were walking out of his office.

"Alright [Y/N], we'll be arriving at warehouse to eliminate workers there. I've thought about it and instead of observing, I'd like you to join in. You will work along side the Port Mafia's combat squad; the Black Lizard. As the leader, I have discussed the plan with the other two commanders in charge." Hirotsu explained as we walked out of the Port Mafia.

"I'll introduce you to the people you'll need to know. But be warned-" He paused, parting his lips as he took his cigarette, inhaling it deeply. "They do not like new people, so please excuse their attitudes. They're all still young and naive." He muttered, exhaling a cloud of smoke.

Hirotsu and I went inside a car, being driven by a few other men, who I was informed were apart of the Black Lizard. The drive was silent. The only person breaking it was Hirotsu, briefly explaining the plan to me.

-

We arrived at the warehouse, about 50 feet away from it. The distance didn't change the fact how massive it was. My thoughts wondered to what was inside and why we were going to kill the people inside; Hirotsu never explained why.

Getting out the car, many men were outside, dressed almost identically to the men who had drove Hirotsu and I here. A simple black suit, black tie and white dress shirt. I was easily able to spot the two commanders that Hirotsu mentioned to me earlier. Gin, the girl with a mask over her face. Her black hair was tied up into a spiky bun with long side bangs. What caught my attention was her long, flared black cloak; the right sleeve was extended while the left sleeve was cut off. She sort of reminded me of someone, but I couldn't pin point who it was.

The other commander, Tachihara, was a little more intimidating. His brown hair complimented his amber eyes. His attire was simple, something I knew a few old friends would probably wear- though, without the green cropped jacket he had. I looked at his nose. A small bandage laid across it.

As we walked up to them, they looked at me, studying my movements as we did. Trying to see what sort of information they could get out of me from doing so. I never changed my expression, tired with a hint of sad- as Hawthorne described it.