Sick

[Chuuya POV]

"I swear to God if I-"

[Y/N] cut herself off with a loud lengthy cough. Afterwards, she groaned loudly from the other room. I sighed and I continued making the hot chocolate she asked for. A few moments later she sneezed and began whining.

"Chuuya! My head hurts. Where are you?" She partially yelled.

"Give me a minute love, I'll be done quickly!" I responded.

I rushed and poured her hot chocolate in a mug. I speed walked into our room and saw her wrapped with 3 different blankets. She looked at me sadly but then smiled when she saw the hot chocolate in my hands.

[Y/N] slowly sat up as I walked over to her and handed the mug to her.

"Thank you!" She sniffled.

"Anything for you." I smiled.

She took small sips with caution. I sat next to her and watched her for few moments. We were supposed to spend the day together by going to a amusement part. But then this happened.

"Maybe we can reschedule our little trip and-"

[Y/N] nearly choked as she looked at me.

"No, no! We're going today!" She demanded.

I shook my head and frowned.

"No, it's pretty cold outside and that'll worsen your cold. Next time, okay? I promise. Just relax today." I sighed.

[Y/N] set her mug on the night stand next to her and crossed her arms.

Here we go.

"No. We- especially me- have been wanting to go since ages ago. And now you wanna cancel because you think I can't handle a wimpy cold? Wow. You really think I'm that weak?" [Y/N] retorted.

I sighed and shook my head.

"No, I didn't say that. All I'm saying is that I want you to rest." I said, hugging her.

"Sure." [Y/N] sighed, rolling her eyes.

This was [Y/N]'s way of getting me to let her do something while she was sick. I'd usually force her to stay in one area, (particularly home) and never let her do anything. It was impossible to say no at this point.

"[Y/N], Please don't do this I just-"

"-Just think I'm weak." She finished.

I internally sighed and embraced her harder.

"Okay fine. If it gets you to stop being like this, then we'll go. Only for an hour." I said unwillingly.

[Y/N] smiled and finally embraced me back, thanking me. After a good thirty minutes, we got ready and left to the amusement park.

It was entertaining and stressful that I almost forgot about the one hour time limit that I had set. [Y/N] had left me a few times, running off to rollercoasters that I forbid her from using because of the videos of rollercoaster fails I saw earlier. She eventually ended up throwing up and I took her home.

"I said I was fine! It wasn't like I was dying, Love you're so extra." [Y/N] smiled.

"You threw up! You're not fine. Plus you're sick." I sighed.

"I actually threw up a few times.." She jmumbled.

I gripped the wheel and look at her. She was looking out the window, staring at the amusement park as we drove further away.

"You've gotten to be kidding me." I muttered. "Don't expect me to ever take you to the amusement park ever again."

From my peripheral vision, I could see [Y/N] look at me and pout momentarily.

"Well that's fine. It was totally worth it."

I shook my head and began driving a little faster than the speed limit being so irritated.

"Chuuya you're not mad are you?" [Y/N] asked after a few minutes.

"No. Why?" I grumbled.

"You're going 50 on a 30."

My eyes widened as I begin slowly releasing the gas pedal. Realizing how tensed I was, I relaxed.

"Thank you for today. It was amazing. I love you." [Y/N] said quietly. "I'm sorry for getting you angry and such."

"You're welcome. And it's fine- I love you too.." I sighed.

At least she had fun.

-

I'm sorry this is short my head is killing me and I'm tired.