Chapter 5

Caitlin's POV

Cisco was always the better friend in our relationship. I was the one who'd be ashamed to be his friend. I don't know if I'll ever forgive myself for that. He's the only real friend I've had for so long. We met in sixth grade and have been friends ever since. Despite my refusing to acknowledge him most of the time, he never doubts our friendship and neither have I. I'm not sure how he puts up with me.

Now I'm on the phone with him talking about Barry. I accidentally let it slip that I was thinking about being with Barry. I didn't tell him that I was just planning on using Barry.

"And you've suddenly taken an interest in him now because...?" Cisco trailed with his words. Confusion in his voice.

"Cisco, I know you're not gay, but have you seen Barry?" I tried to be as dramatic as possible. This would throw Cisco off a bit and keep him from figuring out what I'm actually doing. It's clear how smart he is. It'd only be a matter of time. All I'm doing is slowing it down. "He's very good... looking." I didn't know how to talk about this boy. I've really never met him before that day in science class. It's weird since Cisco is his best friend-- or so I've been told.

Barry's POV

"Patty are you sure we should be doing this? I mean, shouldn't we be studying?" I turn my head to look at my blonde friend who's eyes were focused on the TV.

"Really? You'd rather study than watch Forensic Files?" She laughed as she jokingly asked me the question. I must admit, this is pretty nice. Sitting on my couch next to her and binging Forensic Files. It's just not the most productive and there's a lot of procrastinating going on right now. "And Snow isn't even here. We're not about to do all of the work, hmm?" Now she was looking at me. Both of our eyes were glued on each other's.

"Well... I mean, I guess." I stutter over my words and open my mouth probably way too much than I should be.

"Yes, and you'll thank me later." She pauses. "If you haven't already." I smile after she does and then we both turn back to Forensic Files.

This is a first for me. A science project and I'm procrastinating... and we only have 4 weeks!

AN:For the record, my top ships in the Flash are Spallen, Snowstorm, and Snowbarry... I just realized those all began with 's'. lol. But yeah I just happen to be writing Snowbarry.

AN: And what do you think of this Patty and Barry storyline? Let me know ;)