"Hey Slendy...?" [Chapter 18]

Time skip - three months later

Reader's POV

I held the bowl of the porcelain toilet in a tight grip as I vomited. I coughed and wiped my mouth with a rag. Robin softly patted my back and soothingly rubbed circles on my back.

"When are you going to tell him?" Robin mumbled quietly. I looked to her, tears softly gliding down my soft s/c cheeks. "Whenever I can stop barfing up my insides." I answered ruefully.

Robin chuckled a little and wiped my tears from my face gently. "C'mon, I'll make you some soup." I stood on my feet shakily and held onto Robin slightly as we walked together down the stairs and to the kitchen.

Robin sat me down at the bar island and started making chicken noodle soup (or your soup of choice, chicken noodle soup is just one of the only soups that won't upset my stomach.). Robin paused and called, "Hey Jane!"

Jane poked her head into the kitchen and said, "What's up Robin, Y/n?" Jane walked into the kitchen and leaned against the marble countertop as she flipped her long, straight onyx black hair over her left shoulder.

Robin looked to Jane and smiled at her before going back to the soup that was in a pot on the stovetop. "Hi Jane," Robin started.

"Can you pour Y/n a glass of iced water for me real quick?" Robin requested. Jane looked to me, which I had my chin resting on top of my folded arms whilst staring into space at a wall. Jane nodded, "Sure."

Jane pulled out a clear, tall glass from one of the upper cabinets close to the fridge and turned to the fridge. Jane put some ice in the cup before turning to the faucet. She filled up the glass with water and set the glass in front of me.

I took hold of the glass and downed half the glass of water in just three seconds. Jane looked a little surprised and turned away slightly. "You haven't told him yet, have you?" Jane asked me. I shook my head and said, "Only the girls in the house, plus Angel, know as of right now."

Jane's face took up a look of pity and I rolled my eyes lightly. "I'm scared to tell him." I said. Jane sighed. "He wouldn't hurt you, you know. He wouldn't be upset either. He would probably be super excited." Jane said.

I looked directly at her with slight tears in my eyes. "I'm still in my first trimester. I could have a miscarriage, Jane. That's why I haven't told him yet." I said. Jane frowned.

Jane came around the island and hugged me. "You'll be okay, Y/n." Jane said. Jane loosened the hug and put her hands on my shoulders. "I promise. You'll be alright, we'll keep you safe and protect you." Jane said reassuringly.

I nodded and thanked her softly, "Thank you Jane..." I hugged Jane and she hugged back. Jane sent a final smile my way before heading out of the kitchen and back into the living room.

.   .   .

I softly twiddled my thumbs and my hands shook as I knocked on the office door. "Come it, Love."

I took a breath and opened the door before stepping into the my soulmate's office. Slender looked up to me as I walked to his desk and stood there shifting from foot-to-foot. "Yes dear?" Slender asked me kindly with a loving tone.

My face flushed and I held my hands shyly in front of myself as I said, "I have something to tell you..." Slender sat up and pushed his work to the side of his desk, giving me his full attention. "And what is it you need to tell me?" Slender questioned.

I motioned him to come to me. Slender stood up, and walked around his desk. Slender kneeled down in front of me and grabbed my hands. "What is it, Love?" He questioned again.

I made him lean down so I could whisper to him. "Guess what?" I asked. He looked at me funny for a second. "What, Love? You're worrying me," Slender said. I giggled nervously.

"I'm pregnant." I told him boldly, being both excited and nervous for his response. Slender froze and sat there for a second.

Suddenly I was swept into a warm, loving hug by my soulmate. I laughed happily as Slender said, "I didn't even think that was possible! Are you serious?" I nodded happily.

Slender hugged me tightly and he kissed my lips gently (Just believe, idk). I smiled. "How far along are you, Love?" He asked. I hummed, "Two months."

Slender just held me as we sat on the floor of his office. “I can’t wait to find out the gender, and what they’ll look like. And if we’ll have more than one, maybe twins or triplets.” Slender ranted. I giggled and kissed him again. “I don’t know. We might have a higher possibility of twins because I was a twin and so was most of my mothers side of the family.” I responded

Slender gave off such an excited aura. “Daddyyyy!!!” Sally called, opening the door to Slender’s office. Sally looked happy to see me and skipped up to us with her teddy Charlie hanging from her arms. “Hi Mommy! Hi Daddy!” Sally said with a happy smile.

“Hello Sally…” I giggled. I could sense Slender’s happiness radiating off of him. Sally hugged me and Slender and slipped in between us. “Did you tell him, Momma?” Sally asked excitedly. I nodded with a happy smile.

Sally squealed and looked to her father. “Daddy, I’m gonna be a big sissy and I can look after them!!” Sally chirped. Slender stared at her with a smile I could sense.

Sally continued, “I can play dollies with them if it’s a girl! I wonder if it’s a boy if they would play dollies with me anyway? Could I get them a stuffy?! They could have their own Charlie!! Oooh! We could have tea parties and play house and we could play dress-up!!”

Slender laughed and hugged her lightly. I kissed her forehead kindly and said, “Yes, Sally. You could do all of those things with them.” Sally happily jumped up and started happily jumping around. “I can’t waitttt!!!” Sally squealed.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

I hope you guys enjoyed this part

You're pregnant now ;)

I love you all, have a great day! XOXOXO

-Harper_Lillie

1080 Words