Death Of A Demon King [Chapter 16, Part 4]

Slender's POV

I was pacing, where the hell could Y/n be?! She wouldn't have run away, that's impossible, not with her sister still here. She...

"SHE WENT TO ZALGO'S UNDER REALM" I snarl in realization.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?! HOW COULD I NOT FUCKING THINK OF THAT?!"

"BASEMENT, QUICKLY EVERYONE" I called mentally and loudly, probably making a few of their ears ring and bleed. I teleported to the basement, seeing the quickly drawn bloody symbols and the glowing, swirling crimson red portal.

The Creepypastas quickly made it down into the basement, everyone here except the four I sent on their missions. "Are we all ready?" I yelled loudly. They all nodded.

Before I could touch the portal, everything flashed white quickly and the Creepypastas and I showed up in a very bright white room.

The very bright room was a throne room; a white and gold throne taking up a huge amount of space in the room, a royal red rug covered the floor as a path to the throne, white pillars taking their places in the room, and finally yellow stained glass windows had been placed in the walls, having let very bright light into the room.

In the middle of the room stood a grown male with h/c hair that was starting to turn a silvery gray and e/c eyes that matched my lovers original eye colour. The graying old male was wearing a white robe with gold trimming it. He also has huge, white angel wings coming from his shoulder blades.

The old man smiled weakly. "I am sorry to stop you from your mission, but I had to stop you." I was confused as to why, but before I could ask, the old man answered my questions.

"I am indeed Y/n's father. You are all indeed in The God Realm. I am indeed a real, and the first angel to ever live and or exist." The old man said. I was about to ask more questions, be he answered those quickly, too.

"I have stopped you from your mission of saving my daughter because of one reason; my daughter is an extremely powerful cause. My daughter is to complete this task by herself, whatever shall happen is what happens. The only thing anyone can do is stop someone else from interfering this key point in time. I have waited thousands of years for this day to come, all of us have." Y/n's father said.

Another flash of white happened, and everyone was in a huge black void. Suddenly a huge white screen appeared and showed Y/n morphing.

Everyone watched the battle closely. The katana was swept into Y/n's hand when she picked it up. Y/n watched Zalgo as he stood panting. Y/n flashed across the room quickly, similar to a glitch.

She giggled mockingly and Zalgo glared at the angel child. The two were talking, but none of us could hear a thing. A fog-like gas filled the room, and Zalgo looked as though he was suffocating.

His thick, black leather-like skin was turned a light gray in places and in some places even white. Zalgo hissed, I had realized, as I noticed sound has now been granted to me.

Y/n grinned wickedly. "Awww, is the Angel Mist burning you~?" Y/n teased rudely. Zalgo snarled loudly and lunged at Y/n when the mist faded back into the air.

Zalgo's claws barely sliced Y/n's leg as she spun out of the way and used her katanas to vigorously swipe at Zalgo's claws. "Be careful, my love..." I mumbled aloud hopelessly.

"I've had enough of this, it's time for me to end you." Y/n snarled as a crimson red blood slowly dripped from her wounds. She had a deep slice to her ribcage right under her right arm, a deep slit across her left shoulder, three deep claw wounds across her left hip, a cut across her right cheek, two shallow slits on her right leg, and a really bloody, fucked-up nose.

Y/n snapped and a short hyper-screech emitted from Y/n's throat. A giant golden light appeared in her hands; or more levatated about them.

Y/n zapped behind Zalgo in a snap; Zalgo was down. His skin started to morph, dripping off of his body like tar. The mouths he had covering his body screamed in horrifying unison, all of them slowly covering over and turning into rough scars.

Zalgo looked like a huge science experiment gone terribly wrong. I stared in surprise, enjoyment, and curiosity as my lover had spawned a huge Angel Fire Ball and had the ultimate power to end even the God of Chaos.

And with another zap of magic; Y/n had her katanas in hand again, as she had let them clatter to the floor loudly earlier. She stood towering over Zalgo with a blank stare aimed at him.

Y/n roughly grabbed Zalgo's chin and tilted her head at him. "What a shame the God of Chaos and Torture is being tortured himself. I guess it's time to say 'Bye-Bye' now, huh?" Y/n laughed loudly with zero emotion in her tone.

"I'm not gonna miss you. Bye-bye Uncle Zalgie~" and it happened so quickly. Y/n effortlessly chopped Zalgo's head clean off his shoulders and his head tumbled to the floor hitting it loudly with a thud!

Y/n let his body drop, and she strutted to the portal and looked directly at the screen we are all at. "Helen, find Judge Angels and tell her 'yellow skies sing to our blue skies, while red eyes accompany our young friends'." Y/n ordered, and with that her eyes flashed back to her e/c eyes and her hair faded to h/c. She grinned at the screen and she jumped through the portal.

🖤💙🖤💙🖤💙🖤💙🖤

I think it's weird that this is the first time in a long while that I have updated twice in a day.

Well, have a good one kiddos,

-Harper_Lillie

1030 Words