Finding Robin [Chapter 11]

A/n: I hope you all like todays part! Enjoy!

09•12•2018 - EDITED

I'm editing this part again, I can't help it.

•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•

Y/n's POV

I walked happily down the street, a few people giving me strange looks as I walked by.

I was humming a tune while smiling happily.

I was so excited to met my sister, my TWIN!! I couldn't wait!

I squealed slightly as my sisters foster home came into view.

I ran to the front door and skipped up the steps.

Knocking politely, I heard someone from inside call, 'One second!'

I waited paiently, gently holding my hands together in front of me.

After a minute, the door was pulled open by a girl around my age with long, fire red hair in a ponytail with forest green eyes and a small splotch of rainbow on her left cheek.

"Hello, welcome to Ari Gold's Foster Home for Children! How may I help you?" The teen greeted kindly.

"Hello, I come in search of a teenage girl by the name of Robin L/n, is she here?" I asked nicely.

The girl nodded and said, "Oh, yes! She is! She's just in the other room, let me go get her!" The red-head said.

I nodded as she welcomed me into the home before leaving the room temporarily.

A few minutes later, I was happy to see a girl with ruby red hair and e/c eyes that matched my fathers.

She was dressed in a black tanktop, black ripped skinny jeans, black on black hightop converse, and a black, white, and blue flannel was tied around her waist with a black beanie that covered the roots of her long, red hair.

She also had a black handprint stamped around her right wrist.

"This is Robin." The red-head said, gesturing to the girl beside her.

"Um, Hi?" She greeted awkwardly with a shy wave.

"Hi! The name's Y/n L/n, you wouldn't mind if we went outside for a little while, would you?" I said nicely.

Robins eyes widened in surprise before she lunged at me and hugged me tightly.

"Oh my God, sis you grew so much, I thought you forgot about me!" Robin cried.

"I would never." Y/n said.

After all, it wasn't a lie. I had always remembered most of my childhood with a girl, but her face was always blurred.

"C'mon, I'm taking you out of this foster care system and we are going home." I said proudly, skipping over to the front desk.

The red-head went behind the front desk, grabbing several papers and placing them on the desk.

I pulled out a pen from the cup on the desk and spun it between my fingers.

"H-Home?" Robin murmured.

I glanced over my shoulder at my sister, seeing her worried expression, I said, "Don't worry. I moved in with my boyfriend and some of his buddies, you'll be moving in with us too."

She nodded with a soft smile as I continued to sign the papers.

.   .   .