Questions and Dinner [Chapter 6]

A/n: I KNOW, I KNOW! IM REALLY BAD AT KEEPING A SCHEDULE!! I HOPE YOU ENJOY

07•14•2018 - EDITED

•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•

(Y/n) POV

"Favourite Colour?" "(F/c)"
"Favourite Food?" "I don't eat human foods.."
"Any Hobbies?" "I like to draw and practice spells.."
"Weapon of Choice?" "Dual-wielding katanas"
"Age?" "17"
"Got a Mask?" "Nope"
"Do you play video games?" "Sometimes.. I used to play video games with my friends younger brother.."

That's when Slendy walked into the living room again.

I smiled brightly as I looked to him.

"Hello, Doll" he greeted. "Hi Slendy.." I said softly.

"Alright everyone. I know this is bad timing but I must go to my brothers mansion for a few hours. Everyone listen to Protector." Slender announced.
Then, as quick as lightning, he was gone again.

Then everyone faced me. I cleared my throat, "I'm going to start making dinner. Any suggestions? No breakfast foods."

"Spaghetti!"
"Lasagna!!"
"Pizza!!!"

Then everyone started arguing about what to have for dinner.

It had been going on for a solid 15 minutes. That's when I started getting angry. Soon, my katanas appeared and still no one listened.

"SHUT UP!!!" I yelled, startling all of them.

I looked at the three that started this; Jeffrey Woods, Benjamin Lawman, and Tobias Rogers. I gave them a death glare.

"I'm cooking steaks because you teenagers feel like acting like 5 year olds!" I yelled at them.

I then proceeded to march my happy little ass to the kitchen, no one daring to move as I left the room.

45 minutes later...

I was humming a sweet toon of a song as I danced around the kitchen while cooking dinner.

Little did I know that the whole household was watching me.

As I turned around when I finished dinner I saw all of them standing there.

"Oh.. Uhh.. H-Hi?" I stuttered.

A few of them told me how good my dancing was, I thanked all of them.

I got a few of them to help me set the table and carry the food to the table.

Everyone sat down and started eating as I turned to the kitchen counter again.

I didn't give EJ any food because I asked Smile dog to grab some kidneys for me while I cooked dinner.

I placed a plate with a steak on it on the floor for Smile. "Here you go, Smile." I smiled at him before I opened the fridge.

I grabbed a plate with four, perfectly cooked kidneys, on it. "EJ, here!" I called.

EJ came up to me as I extended my arms and handed him the plate.

I could sense he was smiling as he said, "Thanks Protector.." And walked back over to the table, sitting down in a chair.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

A/n: Remember, Author~Chan loves all her readers! Have a lovely day darlings!
--Author~Chan, Smartie--

490 Words