Wall Art [Chapter 8]

A/n: A new chapter! Yayyyy! I hope you enjoy!

08•21•2018 - EDITED

•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•

Author's POV

Y/n turned to the huge blank white kitchen wall for a second and stared at it.

A switch flipped in her head as she got a good idea to do something with the wall.

Y/n quickly ran into the living room and looked for the tiny vile she had hid somewhere.

When Y/n found it, all the Creepypastas were standing in the living room staring at in confusion.

Y/n jogged back into the kitchen, the vile in hand.

Y/n popped the cap off the vile and chanted a few words, "Qui vocat te"
(It's in latin, it says; 'I summon thee' I didn't know what to put XD)

Y/n then watched as a drop fell onto the tile floor.

As the drop hit the floor, it was cover by a tarp, a few containers of paint and paint brushes all over the place.

Y/n now had a painters apron on and a paintbrush in between her teeth.

Everyone stared in surprise at what Y/n could do with one simple drop of elixir.

Y/n quickly pulled her hair into a high ponytail (or if short, left it down. She could have also braided her hair or put it in a top knot/bun. I'm giving you options!) and she took the paintbrush from her mouth.

Y/n glanced at all the Creepypastas and blushed slightly.

"Hehe... I told you I liked to play with spells." She giggled.

Y/n walked gracefully to the bland kitchen wall and started to paint on it.

•  •  •

The Creepypasta family looked at the wall in amazement.

Y/n had created a beautiful portrait of all the Creepypastas together.

"One last thing!" Y/n said, running back to the wall.

Y/n stepped onto a small stepping stool she spawned and wrote in big, bold letters; 'We Are Family' on top of the beautiful picture.

"It's so prettyful, Miss Protector!!" Sally squealed.

Y/n giggled and blushed, "Thank you, Sally. And, if you want, you can call me Mom."

"Okay Momma!!" Sally said happily.

The small brunette skipped over to the H/c haired woman and wrapped her small arms around the woman.

Y/n gladly hugged the adorable child back and smiled proudly.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

just a heads up; the next 3-4 parts are going to be kind of silly, but then we will be getting into the serious part of the story.

Remember; Author~Chan loves all her readers! I hope you all have a lovely day/night Darlings~~!

Author~Chan, Smartie—

450 Words