The Mansion [Chapter 5]

A/n: I AM SO SORRY ABOUT NOT UPDATING!! I know that a lot of people love this book and this is the book I update the least. When I started writing this story I did NOT expect this much attention, I just thought people would like to see my story. BUT I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS!! Thank you to all of you reading this, It means a lot to me!! Also, Thank you for 400+ views! Now, on with the story!

6•29•2018

Slendy's POV

As the mansion came into view, I saw everyone outside like I asked Masky to while I waited for (Y/n).

As we walked closer, everyone straightened into a line but they were staring at (Y/n), surprised by her presence. I read all their thoughts and most of them were thinking of how pretty she was.

Masky walked up to me, Hoodie and Toby either side of him.

"Hello, sir." He faced (Y/n) and nodded his head, "Ma'am" he said politely.

"Hello, Children. You all have noticed my company." I gestured to (Y/n). "This is My Queen and your Lady, you may call her...." I looked towards (Y/n).

"Protector." She said in her angelic voice.

I nodded, "Now, let's get inside. No funny business. Masky, Hoodie, Toby, my office. Now."

(Y/n) slipped her hand from mine as we walked to the house. She stayed behind everyone, glancing and mesmerizing each face. She really acted like a mom. Right as the last Creepypasta, LJ, walked into the house she followed, making sure everyone was inside before her.

Everyone was seated except for Hoodie, Masky, and Toby, they were waiting for me in my office.

Everyone was primed for asking (Y/n) as many questions as possible as soon as I left. I put a reassuring hand on her shoulder, giving it a squeeze before I left to my office.

I sat in my chair as my main proxies stood in front of my desk.

"So, who is she?" Hoodie asked.

I cleared my throat, "Her name is (Y/n)  and she shall be filling in as your mother figure for as long as you are here."

"She-e's r-re-really p-pretty." Toby said.

"She is an Angel - Human hybrid. She has magic powers and Telekinesis." I stated.

"That makes sense." Masky replied.

"Now, I asked all of you here because I need you to eliminate her mother." I commanded.

"Yes, Sir!" They replied in unison and they were out the door.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Remember, Author~Chan loves all her readers! Have a lovely day!
--Author~Chan, Smartie--
450 words