The Death Of A Demon King [Chapter 16, Part 2]

I know, been a while! I hope you guys enjoy this part, enjoy!

□■□□■■□■■□■□□■□□■□

The three brothers were very different, the angel was always honest and kind, the human was always very curious and gullible, and the demon was always very mischievous and mysterious.

The three brothers always argued, no matter how much their parents tried to stop them. Soon enough, a fight broke out.

The angel brother and the demon brother fought for centuries, as the human brother pleaded with him mother and father to make his own realm.

The human brother was granted his realm, and he was the start of the middle realm. But when the war was over, the angel brother won.

The parents, The Goddess of Death and The God of Life, hated seeing the brothers fight, so they divided the two brothers. They had already sent the human brother off to his own realm and made an upper and under realms for the demon and angel brothers.

There are four realms; The Upper Realm, The Middle Realm, The Under Realm, and lastly, The God Realm.

The Upper Realm, often called Heaven, was inhabited by the angel brother, the realm was placed above the clouds of The Middle Realm, the common belief that souls of the innocent reside there after death.

The Middle Realm, called Earth, was obviously inhabited by the human brother, being of bright coloured plants and flowers and many wondrous things for the fleshy human to explore with his fellow humans.

The Under Realm, named Hell by the humans, was for the demon brother, dark, evil things lurked in the darkness of that horrible place, lava and fire was the only thing lighting the place, often said to be where evil, horrible spirits stay after death to haunt the fleshy humans.

And lastly, The God Realm. The God Realm is a sacred realm for spirits of the universe along with God's and Goddesses to reside. They can stay for a few hours to visit, or to stay long time for vacation and or breaks.

The brothers were forever seperated, not that they cared. Their parents blessed them with wives, the three brothers having children after.

The angel brother cared carefully for his wife, treating her nicely and blessing her with anything and everything she could ever want. The human brother did the same for his wife, spoiling her with the wonders of the human world. The demon brother cared for his wife, but they worked together to cause chaos to the other realms from their thrones.

All the brothers have children; the angel brother has two daughters, Y/n and Robin. The human brother also had two children, Elliott and Étoile. The demon brother on the other hand, had six children; Arrow, Wrennyn, Piper, Tessa, Madelyn, and Gabriella.

By the story doesn't end there, the demon brother still angry at his eldest brother, and still wished vengeance against him.

His bottled up anger exploded, and lead to yet another fight that lasted a very long time. The demon brother and angel brother's children and wives went to The Middle Realm to seek shelter from their chaos.

The demon brother eventually won in his quest to kill the eldest brother, but he still sought vengeance on his brother's children. The demon brother set out one of his many minions to cause trouble to his nieces; Y/n and Robin.

Y/n fell in love with the boy, him being her first boyfriend. Y/n was too accepting of the world, being accepting of all her boyfriends wrongs.

This boy abused Y/n, trying to complete his mission on trying to break her. Y/n snapped on day, killing the evil minion when she found out that he was truly a minion of her evil uncles.

"You are truly so evil to torture me with mental torment." Y/n growled at the demon, her eyes turning a light red.

"Indeed I am~" the demon purred, lunging at Y/n with his claws drawn. Y/n dodged, ducking under him and slicing at his left ankle with her katanas.

Zalgo countered the attack by back flipping and landing facing Y/n. The demon king and angel princess ran at each other.

Zalgo quickly swipped left and tripped Y/n. "Dirty cheater." Y/n huffed, Zalgo chuckled deeply.

Zalgo chuckled as Y/n and himself spent the next 15 minutes lunging at each other and making small attacks, causing minor injuries.

"This is boring, let's spice things up~" Zalgo purred, flying a puff of onyx black smoke at Y/n, enveloping Y/n whole.

Flashes filled her head; pictures of the Creepypasta family dead and mocking her, memories of schooling, and her mother, along with her ex that she loved so dearly.

"Fucking mistake" Jeff's voice huffed.

"Evil brat!" Samantha, an 'old friend, mocked.

"Demon!" Her sister laughed harshly.

"Evil slut" Josh, Y/n's ex, growled.

"PROSTITUTE!!" A girl from school shouted from across the street.

"Psycho bitch!" Her mother snarled.

Soon, the works just started piling up.

"Little slut" "Bitch!" "Freak" "I bet you screw the ugly guy working the corner shop" "Kill yourself!" "Die is a fire, bitch!" "Outcast" "Disappointment" "Mistake!" "I wish you would just die" "why don't you just die like your 'daddy'?!"

Y/n's heart ached, she was breathing harshly and rapidly, the words of the people she loves were getting to her head.

And then lastly, the voice of her true love, Slender; his comments on herself broke Y/n's heart the most.

"I never loved you." "It was a mistake meeting you" "you intoxicate my family" "LEAVE US ALONE"

Die.....

Die....

Die...

Die..

Die

DIE, WHY DON'T YOU?!?!

💙💙♥💙💙♥💙💙♥💙💙

SORRY FOR THE HARSH WORDS IN THE CHAPTER!!

Anyway, I hope you guys have a lovely day, I know I haven't updated in a bit.

I love all of you.

I have to go do my Algebra homework, so baiiii

-Harper_Lillie 💙

1,000 Words