The types as musical instruments

ISTJ - Tuba. They are the heartbeat of the song. Solid and reliable.

ISFJ - Clarinet - most people start on clarinet. It is a standard woodwind and typically shadows and supports the flute section.

ISTP - Percussion. Percussion is not just a drum set. It is maracas and slap board and chimes and gong. It is one of the more physically demanding sections of a band.

ISFP - French horn - warm and soft and mellow.

INTJ - a koto. Complex and fiddly.

INFJ - Flute because you don't always hear it, but if it isn’t there you notice.

INTP - Mix table You can make the notes and manipulate the notes, but they are not as warm as others.

INFP - Bassoon. It makes up the core of the band. Mellow and low. It brings depth to the overall song.

ESTJ - Timpani It is a very precise instrument taking a specific level of control to make it do what you want to do. It is in charge.

ESFJ - Bari sax. A big sax supporting all of the other saxes, woodwinds, etc.

ESTP - Trumpet. They are loud and dynamic almost always carrying the melody in their own special brassy fashion.

ESFP - Trombone. They are like trumpets but with a big slidy thing. They are the showman. Could you imagine jazz without a trombone?

ENTJ - Drumset. This is the person that has to keep the beat so that everyone else stays on time.

ENFJ - Alto sax They are the main carriers of the counterpoint to the melody. Loud helpers.

ENTP: Piccolo. You always notice that they are there - impossible to ignore and all over the place. They can be really annoying if you aren’t careful.

ENFPsuona a Chinese trumpet that originates from traditional Chinese folk music and is essential at weddings and theatric performances