Ranking the types on who love the hardest and leave the easiest

1. ENFJ

ENFJs are very all in right from the start when it comes to their relationships, consistently doing whatever they can to bond with their partner emotionally. Usually capable of picking up on someone’s emotional cues and needs without much effort, as well as holding an overwhelming capacity for empathy, they tend to be extremely nurturing and expressive in their love for their partner. Once they fall for a person, it will take nothing short of Armageddon to cause them to walk away.

2. ESFJ

Truthfully, ESFJs have a strong tendency to fall for those who need their help in some way, yet their love is still overwhelming and true nonetheless. They will take into account any and all of their partner’s needs and will bend over backwards to ensure they happen- without asking for anything in return. Even if they aren’t entirely happy or the relationship is unbalanced, they’ll stick things out nonetheless out of the love and true desire of making their loved one happy.

3. INFP

No one can doubt how deeply and intensely an INFP loves- they don’t know how not to. They tend to have high, idealistic expectations of the type of person they want to be with, but once they fall in love with someone (and not just the idea of them) then they are hopelessly devoted, and it will take something incredibly drastic to even have them consider walking away.

4. INFJ
It may take a great deal of time for an INFJ to truly allow themselves to fall in love with someone else- after all, they tend to keep all their thoughts and emotions heavily guarded. Yet once they have torn down their walls and determined they can trust their partner, they will pour their heart and soul into the relationship- unashamedly expressing their love and devotion for them. Even if they must eventually leave the relationship, it will not happen easily- and likely they will still hold onto the old relationship for years after it’s ended.

5. ISFJ
Trust is a huge factor to an ISFJ, and it can take an exceptional amount of time for them to form it with a potential partner- yet once they’ve determined they can indeed trust and form a relationship with them, the ISFJ is in it for the long haul. They love selflessly and consistently, never allowing their partner to wonder if they are cared for, and they make it clear in their consistency that they aren’t going anywhere.

6. INTJ
though appearing to be closed off and extremely guarded emotionally, INTJs are capable of incredible depth in terms of their love for their partner- to a point that tends to surprise others, including those they enter into relationships with. INTJs may not fall in love easily, but once they do, they are completely and undyingly committed to the relationship- and it will take nothing short of dishonesty or unfaithfulness to cause them to walk away.

7. ESTJ

ESTJs may not be the most traditionally romantic partners, this doesn’t mean that they are incapable of showing a deep sense of love and appreciation to their partners. They aren’t ones to date around just for the sake of it- they only enter into commitments if they intend to stick around and that they see a future with. They are incredibly loyal and protective partners and tend to stick around for the long haul once they’ve fallen for someone unless they are given absolutely no other option.

8. ISTJ 
ISTJs definitely aren’t ones to play games when it comes to their relationships- once they’ve found a suitable partner and enter a relationship, they will work incredibly hard to maintain that relationship permanently. Though the way they express love tends to lean more in a practical fashion, often doing everything they can to provide for their partner and family, there is no doubt that their love runs strong, and likely won’t leave unless it’s the only choice they are given.