There will always be 2 types of people

There will be people who are introverted.  There will be people who are extroverted.

There will be people who are intuitives. There will be people who are sensors.

There will be people who are feelers. There will be people who are thinkers.

There will be people who are perceivers. There will be people who are judgers.

There will be genuinely good people. There will be genuinely bad people.

There will be people with good motive. There will be people with bad motives.

There will be people who make you happy. There will be people who make you sad.

There will be people who uplift you. There Will be people who discourage you.

There will be people who notice you. There will be people who dont notice you.

There will be people who think about you. There will be people who dont think about you.

There will people who care about you. There will be people who dont care about you.

There will be people who like you. There will be people who dont like you.

There will be people who admire you. There will be people who despise you.

There will be people who talk good about you. There will be people who talk bad about you.

There will be people who would make time for you. There will be people who just use you.

There will be people who like what you like. There will be people who dont like what you like.

There will be people who compliment you. There will be people who offend you.

(Add your own)

So the list goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on..........