Chapter 59 (3/3)

RECAP:

I kept my eyes closed while he went crazy and started spinning us both around really fast in circles as i kept him in a firm headlock incase we fell over.

We forgot about the lighting on the projector because we were too busy laughing and trying to catch out breath, though i'm pretty sure it was deliberate that when the lights went off...

He dropped me on the floor.

I landed straight on my bum, which hurt because he was too high up, i mean it was like falling from a small building or something. The music was still blasting and i had lost sight of him, seeing as the projector illuminated a small white light on the other side of the room.

So i picked myself up off the floor, practically failing as i stood on my dress and it slipped down, i guess i was lucky we were in the dark after all. I yanked it back up and moved over to the wall, trying to make my way over to the light switch, successfully flipping it on, whilst also screaming and slapping Luke across the face.

He covered his cheek and i gasped, but somehow we were both still laughing. I swear it was unintentional i mean the dude was standing right next to me pulling a creepy ass face, it was instinct.

"You scared me." I laughed, going over to him to assess the damage.

"I'm sorry." I tried stifling my laughter, biting down on my lip as he laughed and groaned in pain.

"It was an accident." I grinned, pulling his hand away from his cheek, noticing the light pink tint on his cheek. Feeling bad i reached up and kissed the sore spot, rubbing my thumb over it.

"That hurt." He said, trying to look serious, though his emerging dimples showed me otherwise.

"I'm sorry." I bit down on my lip hard, really wanting to laugh but realising it would be mean.

"Maybe we should just leave the light on?"

"Yeah." He nodded, shaking his head at me but nevertheless, he kissed me...so i take it i was forgiven.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Ashley's p.o.v)

It's a little funny how people say time flies when you're having fun..well okay i guess it's not funny really because it's true. It happened to us...or...it was happening to us.

We were both to busy fooling' around, drawing on the teacher boards, dancing and munching all of the snacks, close to trashing the room that we did not realise how quickly the time had flown by.

It was only when Luke had received a text message from his mum that he found out it was ten forty in the evening and if i remembered correctly, then prom would have been over a full forth minutes ago.

"Oh my gosh that's late, we need to leave before we get locked in." Without thinking twice i dropped everything and put my shoes back on, leaving Luke to switch of the laptop and projector before we both literally ended up running down the corridors together back out into the main part of the building, where looking over down the stairs we could see that only the safety lights were on in the building and everything around us seemed quiet.

"Shit."

"Are we locked in?" I asked.

"I dunno."

"HEY IS ANYONE ELSE HERE?..... HELLO?...... HEY?" He yelled out, only to hear his voice echoing of the walls.

"Shit Luke what do we do, what if were locked in? It's friday for crying out loud."