Chapter 23

RECAP:

He threw his phone to the side and forcefully snatched my wrists, holding them up above my head with one hand, whilst the other started unbuttoning my jeans, yanking them down.

I cried....I cried like I had never done in my entire life.

Of all the things i've been through in life....all the things i've witnessed......

......Never have I ever been so afraid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He smiled wickedly as he began unbuckling his jeans, to reveal his calvin Klein boxers.

I tilted my head as far back as possible, not wanting to witness a second of the horrendous reality that was about to unfold in front of my eyes.

I always wished that this moment would be with the person I loved.

The one guy who I trusted with my whole life.

When I was older and maybe even married.

Maybe even with Luke..........

I could feel his fingers on my underwear slowly slipping them down.

"Pleeeaaassse" i begged one last time.

"Shhh" he said, as i kept crying and begging over and over again.

I took a deep breath in and with all my might let out one final scream for help.

HELP SOMEBODY HELP ME" i screeched.

I was instantly hit by a sharp stinging sensation on my cheek.

"I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP" he growled, as he quickly pulled his boxers down and i cried like hell.

"HEY" i heard a husky voice yell. I looked up to see a man in the distance facing our direction.

I couldn't see his face in the darkness.

"FUCK" Kevin cursed under his breath. As the man started walking towards us.

"keep your mouth shut, or else" he threatened in a low tone, as he released me from his grip, quickly pulled up his boxers, fixed his jeans and stood up.

I pulled up my underwear and done up my jeans as fast as i could, then Kevin grabbed my arm pulling me up towards him.

The man approached us and took out a flashlight.

"What are you doing over here?" he asked as he took clicked the flashlight on and shone it at us.

"Nothing just fooling around with my girl" Kevin casually said as he slid his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.

The man shone his flashlight at kevin and then at me.

"Is everything okay miss?" the man asked it, it was then that i noticed what he was wearing.

He worked at the carnival security.

A ray of hope beamed inside of me.

'This is my chance' i thought to myself.

"Yeah everythings fine" Kevin said forcing a smiling.

"I wasn't asking you " the man replied. I'm guessing he could see my puffy eyes and the few tears that lingered around them.

I felt kevins grip tighten around my waist causing me to let out a small wince in pain.

The man looked at us questioningly and Kevin turned to face me with a death glare on his face.

"Tell him everything's fine babe" he said , trying to keep calm.

"Y-y-yeah everything's fine" i stuttered out.

The man hesitated for a moment but nodded and put his flashlight away.

"Okay well you kids just behave yourselves alright" the man said.

Kevin nodded and i felt his grip on me loosen as the man began to walk away.

'Now's your chance.' I thought to myself.

I elbowed Kevin in his stomach causing him to release me and curl over.

I ran up to the man as fast as my legs would go.

"PLEASE. PLEASE HELP ME" i yelled as i began crying , running up to him.

"Miss what's wrong" he asked, turning back around.

I hid behind him as kevin came rushing over.

"Babe come on" Kevin said as he tried walking around the man to get to me.

"Sorry sir she's just a little upset that's all" He explained as he tried to make his way to me.

The man stood in front of me and faced Kevin.

"I suggest you leave her alone" he said as he pushed me gently behind him.

"I suggest you move out of my way" kevin snapped back.

Looking behind me i could see the carnival lights a few feet away.

Without thinking twice i ran as fast as i could back into the carnival.

I heard Kevin shout my name but i didn't dare look back. I kept running till i reached the nearest bathroom, running into a cubicle and locking the door behind me. I sank to the floor and cried loudly, hyperventilating.

I pulled out my phone to see several missed calls, messages and voice mails from Luke.

I scrolled to my contacts and clicked his name........

............It started ringing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WELL THERE U GO GUYS, TADAAAAAA

ITS ALL OVER.....MAYBE 😈😈😈😈😈

SO I JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS FOR ALL UR COMMENTS AND SUPPORT ABOUT WHAT I SAID IN MY LAST A/N U GUYS SAID SO MUCH MORE THAN I EXPECTED AND I LOVE U ALL SO MUCH FOR THAT..

SO THATS IT BASICALLY LOL THE NEXT UPDATE IS SATURDAY AS USUAL 😊

IF ANY OF U GUYS WANT SOMEONE TO TALK TO ABOUT ANYTHING I AM ALWAYS HERE....WHEN MY INTERNETS ON LOL I WILL NEVER JUDGE U GUYS COZ UR ALL TOO AWESOME ....SERIOUSLY LIKE EVEN IF YA WANNA TALK ABOUT UNICORNS THAT POOP GLITTER, TALK TO ME 😎

LOL

LOVE U GUYS WEEEEEEEWWWWWWW

-Shakila😜