Chapter 49

RECAP:

"Yeah yeah, sure, whatever come on Doctor Fluke, let's go create a revenge plot." I sarcastically said, rolling my eyes as i removed his hands away from my waist and repositioned my backpack, shaking my head at him.

"Dr Fluke? I'm using that." He grinned, following behind me as we began creeping our way out from behind the drama building, towards our first lesson, seeing as we never cared about homeroom anyway

"No your not." I rolled my eyes.

"We'll see."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay so when i nod my head at you, that means i want you to come over here but i'll make sure they come to me first so they can see it." Luke explained as we headed into another p.e. Lesson.

Todays sport choices were either badminton or outdoor football in the drizzling rain, so for the obvious reasons that i was unwilling to get wet and probably hit in the face with the ball i chose badminton as did Luke, but only because he wanted to put his so called 'revenge plan' into action.

So we were now currently stood gathering rackets and shuttlecocks for the game and i was listening to Luke explaining how he wanted to get his 'revenge' but if you ask me, i think he was just acting childish and wasn't taking these rumours seriously at all, which would kind of make sense i mean after all i'm the one who supposedly had the disease.

"Okay genius but see what? What are we supposed to do?" I questioned with a raised eyebrow, swinging my racket in my hands.

"I'll pretend to drop my racket and i want you to bend over and pick it up-"

"But why-"

"Wait i'm not finished." He cut in, rolling his eyes to which i rolled mine in response.

"When you bend over to pick it up, i shall smack your ass in front of their faces." He finished with a broad smile on his face.

"That's the amazing revenge plan." I said in monotone.

"One of my many...yes." He nodded.

"That sucks Luke. Okay first off you are not smacking my ass in front of everyone and secondly that is the worst possible revenge plan ever i mean what the hell." I told him, shoving his shoulder.

"Well we wanted to make them jealous didn't we?"

"So what....you smack my ass then what? They're supposed to run off crying i mean of all the possible plans that is what you come up with?" I shook my head at him.

"Oh, well i don't hear you giving me any suggestions." He stated, raising his eyebrows.

"Because it was your stupid idea to go on a revenge trip in the first place."

"Correction..our idea, and plus if i hadn't you would've only ended up fighting with them both which totally would've ended well don't you think. Note my sarcasm."

"Luke just shut up."

"You shut up."

"I will smack you with this racket "

"And i shall smack you back."

"Is that a threat?"

"A promise baby." He smirked.

"Alright everyone, i want to see everybody up and playing. Four people per net and unless you want a detention you better be getting involved, not just sitting there and gossiping do i make myself clear?" Ms Strachan, our badminton teacher announced directing her attention to all of us individually.