Chapter 24

RECAP:

I pulled out my phone to see several missed calls, messages and voice mails from Luke.

I scrolled to my contacts and clicked his name........

............It started ringing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*RING RING*

*RING RING*

*RING*

"Ashley?" i heard his soft voice ring through my phone.

It automatically soothed my breathing knowing i could hear his beautiful voice.

"L-l-Luke" i stuttered crying.

"BABE BABE WHATS WRONG ARE YOU OKAY?"

"ARE YOU HURT?"

"WHAT HAPPENED?" he instantly bombarded me with questions.

"It wa-s K-Kevin h-he...Luke he-"

"Where are you" he growled in a low tone.

"I'm in the girls bathroom near the entrance i didn't know where else to go i couldn't find you" i said, sniffling

"Stay there i'm on my way okay" he said solfty.

"Okay" i whispered, before hanging up and bringing my knees up to my chest, hugging them close.

~~~

"ASHLEY" a familiar voice yelled as they entered the bathroom.

"Hey you can't be in here" i heard a girl yell.

"ASHLEY" the same familiar voice yelled.

I quickly stood up and unlocked the toilet door, to be met by a pair of big blue eyes.

"Luke" i whispered as my tears were still falling.

He said nothing.

He pulled me in for a hug and i hugged him tight like my life depended on it.

I inhaled his sent as i cried into his shirt uncontrollably.

"Shhh. its okay baby, i'm here. I'm here" he whispered , gently stroking my hair.

"Come on" he whispered as he guided gently me out of the bathroom.

Once we were out of he bathroom he pulled me away from him slightly so he could see my face.

"Where is he?" he asked in a low tone.

The other boys were just stood there silently all waiting for my answer.

"I-he -was at the back of the claw ride" i stuttered.

Luke nodded his head and shot a look at Ashton and Michael to which they both nodded and Calum came over to my side.

"Stay here. Calum will take care of you" he said softly.

"No. Where are you going?' i asked even though i knew the answer.

"To find kevin and finish this once and for all" he said as he planted a soft kiss on my temple then began walking away with Ashton and Michael following closely behind.

"No please Luke" i called out but he just kept walking and Calum gently pulled me back.

"They'll be fine Ashley" Calum said reassuring me.

I turned around and cried into his shirt, with only one thought circling in my mind.

If anything happens to them, it's all my fault........