Pieces Of Me

Its Monday and I'm just sitting out in the school yard alone eating lunch, i guess I've kinda got use to it now, its become a way of life i guess. Sometimes i get looked at like a weirdo but hey i never said i was perfect.

The lunch times that are long are the ones where i forget my iPod and have to listen to the whispers about me, but what can i say people talk and believe me they talk, one rumour went around about me once that i slept with someones boyfriend , but i don't even know the guy he's in my english class but thats it ... Seriously people are cruel.

My average days are just me, myself and I. I attend my classes, speak to no-one, sit by my self, eat lunch alone and attend the rest of my classes still alone and then go home yep you guessed it ....alone. In my classes, no-one bothers to talk to me unless they are forced to by the teachers but even then they just make it look like they're talking to me whilst they text their friends on the other side of the room.

In my opinion, its not me its them.

So you're probably wondering why people don't like me, its because i'm the new girl, or was the new girl i moved houses and started here about six months ago and I haven't made any friends, well more like no one wants to be friends with me , it bothered me a lot at first and still does, i miss my old school and my old life i had friends back then and wasn't considered weird, but they're too far away and besides , my parents think it's time for me to 'embrace the future and forget my past' easy for them to say they don't know what it's like at school, i never bothered to tell them we never really spend much time together anymore they're both busy working and trying to sort out their marriage to focus on me, it doesn't matter anyway i doubt they'd be of much help.

Oh, i guess i forgot to mention the queen b's of the school, they're the popular girls , there's three of them ; Jemima, Iram and the head bitch Kiran my nickname for them is 'wannabitches' because they're wannabes and of course bitches. They are the head girls of the school and are the ones who have the say in everything, they chose all the past prom themes, they nominated and voted for each other for prom queen and held auditions for the talent show, funny thing is neither of them can sing, dance or act to save their lives. I would've liked to audition but I know they wouldn't put me through no matter how good i was, and besides nobody likes me here anyway.

I like to sing and play guitar in my spare time, it helps me to relive stress and get out my emotions, i just sit in my room and start playing and instantly feel like there's no-one else left in the world, its my save haven. But of course school is most definitely not a safe haven for me, these girls are the ones who ruined my social life, and spread the rumours about me.

As you can probably tell, they don't like me very much and the feeling is mutual, they look like hookers, i mean seriously, they all wear the same 'version' of the school uniform, consisting of short shorts that look completely worn in as if they want them to fall off, which they probably do because these girls love attention, their shirts unbuttoned and rolled up, showing of their fake tanned bodies that make them look like burnt oranges and above all this they decorate their faces so badly they make clowns look gorgeous, yet everyone seems to fall at their feet like they're royalty and for some reason boys are attracted to them. I don't understand why, a squashed racoon on the road looks hotter than them.

I have never really bothered to attempt communicating with them, they're not important in my life and i'm not going to pretend to be something i'm not just to please others, i never want to be like that.

~~~~

I made my way to science where I am forever experimenting alone because there is an odd number of students in my class and i am forced to work on my own because nobody wants to create a group of three with me...surprise surprise. Kiran is in my science class and always whispers about me to her friends, the other two wannabitches are too dumb to be in my science class but sadly i have gym class with all of them.

Ms Skyers my science teacher was talking about the theory of evolution and how man evolved from animals or something, personally i didn't believe in that so i don't bother to pay attention, tomorrows class was going to be moving on to another topic....gravity so I'm guessing there will be a lot of experimenting to do.........alone.

~~~~

The bell rang signifying the end of science and the end of the day, i packed my books into my bag and began heading towards the door when Ms Skyers called me back.

"Ashley i need to talk to you for a second"

"Sure" i replied and made my way over to her.

"How do you feel about getting a new lab partner" she asked excitedly

I shrugged my shoulders and looked at the floor

"I....uh...i..prefer to work on my own" i said shyly

"Oh" she looked disappointed " well there's a new student starting tomorrow and i was hoping you could be his lab partner seeing as you don't have one, plus your one of my best students, i need you to show him how its done"she said with a wink

I looked at her and gave her a small smile, she was just telling me what I wanted to hear, but I was sick of being alone all the time so maybe it wasn't such a bad idea.

"uh....well....i guess i could use a lab partner" i admitted shyly.

"Thats more like it , wonderful that's settled you've got yourself a lab partner"

I just nodded and strolled away, great i got myself a lab partner, but now whats everyone going to say about me....and I guess it wont be long before more rumours spread and my lab partner just ditches me like everyone else, which probably will happen.

What have I gotten myself into.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WAHOOOOO OKAY IVE OFFICIALLY LET THIS BOOK OUT AFTER 2 MONTHS OF WRITING IT AND HOLDING ONTO IT I HAVE SET IT FREE.

LIKE IT....// HATE IT....

COMMENT PLEASE GUYS

THE WANNABITCHES ARE ACTUAL BITCHES FROM MY PRIMARY SCHOOL THAT BULLIED ME AND MADE ME FEEL LIKE CRAP, THEYR TURNED MY SO CALLED FRIENDS AGAINST ME ALL BECAUSE KIRAS WAS THE HEADBITCH, SO IF SHE DIDNT LIKE SOMEONE NOBODY COULD, THOUGH ME AND HER WERE ON OFF BEST FRIENDS, O.0

BUT THAT WAS THEN AND THIS IS NOW, IF I COULD GO BACK I WOULD'VE STUCK UP FOR MYSELF A HELL OF A LOT MORE, BUT SOMETIMES IT JUST GETS HARD TO DO THAT WHEN YOUR FIGHTING A LONELY BATTLE.

ANYWAYS...MOVING ON...LETS NOT GET EMOTIONAL COZ THEYRE NOT WORTH IT, LE DUH.

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE REST OF THE BOOK AND I PROMISE NOT TO BLAB.

Peace✌ Lurve ❤ and skittles 🌈

-Shakila😜